Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 8, 2024
Oh she’s an absolute tit. Look at my jawline guyysss.. I’m so ewesed to getting up at 4 am. I’m such a gewd mum. I’m so good I left them to go to some stupid event and play dress up as a bride and play games 😂😂 how can she even come on act like she has no choice but to go 😂😂😂 she’s such an embarrassment. Whole video was about herself. Her mum will be shattered and she finds it funny. Cus that’s her life’s yes it’s yours but not your mums. Get you Steve Madden chewy trainees on and get home to your kids. Never seen anyone love themselves this much and be this ugly. Alien head on her 😂😂 oh Steph you provide so much entertainment 😂😂 and don’t you huns come in here and make that into something else. She’s comical cus she’s such a gobshite. An embarrassing gobshite. Winking at the end cus you think it’s good to annoy people.. it’s not annoying like it just makes you look like a creep. It’s giving Paul breach staff. No one wants that. And no one cares your chose whhhhitteee and crrrreamm and you got your Period. You looking for an award. You’re the winner of a bell end award. First place. Well done ya dickhead

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
wtf was that morning video how much concealer does she need on her eyebrows everything she puts on is layered thick, also every brand you go to knows how to throw a party plus I seen a few other creators that was their last night and it didn’t look that exciting lots of people standing about, also you clothes sense is tit the wide leg trousers do absolutely nothing for you and it will be another pair of cream wide leg trousers today, I bet she feels right silly next to all these other creators who have the balls to be abit different and actually dress funky Steph just looks frumpy and it’s all from Tik tok shop PINCH ME

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
It looked s from other creators videos i have Seen and party games is she 5 and max doesn’t get up at 4.30 as plenty of times you are downstairs pretending not to make a noise and you don’t just get on with it you moan daily about it.
She always makes it out to be more amazing than it actually is 🙄 she bigged it up that much that some people thought she was going to the NTA's she's embarrassing herself!

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Jul 7, 2024
Aberdeen
Just been in home bargains. They have got their Christmas dog toys in now vav just incase you want to start your Christmas shopping for your son!!!

Also guess who was in front of me in the queue… the one and only Steven Smith!! I can confirm he’s as handsome in the wild as he is on TikTok! I wanted to hug him and tell him to keep up a good job but that might have been a bit stalkerish!!

One thing did disappoint me tho! He was buying the white monster!! Hope you’ve not be influenced Steven! Actually I can’t say anything I also bought a can. I’m knackered after nightshift!