Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Getting this unnecessary elective boob job when she has gone on in the past about her anxiety of not being around for M , so so much could go wrong for her here especially with the company she’s going with , yet she will press ahead cos really she herself is the priority, nobody else.

This company she’s using , are they not concerned about her MH with what we can all clearly see? The ED, the injections, the weight loss if there is or is it just filters?! She’s not a candidate in their right mind for cosmetic surgery to be carried out in my eyes.

The sore stomach she mentioned one day that she was going to talk about the next. We called her out here in advance about not daring to lie about an abnormal smear etc. So it never got addressed after that. Funny eh, we can see her next move all the time.

Better give some correct information when filling out your pre general anaesthetic form beefy!

As someone who has had life saving necessary surgery , I did nothing but beg my surgeons to keep me alive for my kids, I find it very traumatic now going under anaesthetic.
She won’t be using a company . There’s loads selling them on TT who don’t check a thing . A company called slim fits getting linked a lot

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Sooo I can’t remember if it’s someone from her or TL who knows the person Steph gets the injections from? Maybe said person can let them know about beefys latest comments about having a ED? Can’t be giving them to her when she so publicly says she has a ED 🙊

I got told about it. A girl I know her friend was getting them off someone from Glasgow area. The supplier let it slip that she was also selling them to vav.

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
Of course she has to address it she is using skinny jabs and not answering any of her followers questions about her weight loss and that Jody Reid needs to concentrate on keeping her granddaughter off of social media always in arguments on competition sites and charities pages trying to help people less fortunate and now sucking up Steph’s asshole a woman in her 50’s aswell.
IMG_5196.jpeg
Omg I didn't know she was a vavinator I've just started watching her tik toks wtf she can do off now anyone defending that t must be beyond stupid

medusalou

Aug 26, 2024
scotland
do me 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Summer doon Steph it’s just a photo op, not vogue ya roaster

He definitely has his hand on her arse!!
Not on this vid .but the other one in the stairs.he obviously hasn’t heard about her liking for accusing men of inappropriateness. Wonder if this explains the expression in her face.

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
None of you need ozempic face ladies. You don’t want to end up looking like you have thinning cheeks, protuding sunken eyes for weight loss.

Steph isn’t ever gonna be happy with herself. She is doing things to her body that shouldn’t be done and she will pay for it with her health dearly. For someone that claims she wants to be around for max it’s wild to me that she’s on these. It’s already fing with her face and her menstrual cycle. She’s farting on camera… complaining she’s ill etc.

No one knows what the long term effects of this s are but it’s sounds to me it wreaks havoc on your metabolic, hormonal and cell regeneration systems which screams CANCER later to me. And looking like a junky to boot.

Anyone considering these jabs please rethink it. Weight is a number on a scale.

I also agree whoever said let’s not give the clown any airtime this weekend. I think she would panic like do if we all fed off. The trolls can’t even be arsed trolling y’a cos you’re nothing 😂😂
Totally this and once you get that junkie face you'll never get rid of it middle aged women are not supposed to be stick thin it makes you look haggered . I hope she keeps going with those injections good enough for her . Oh well after she's collected max from the kennels she'll be back to reality at PIP mansion with him screaming in the background whilst she makes pointless videos .