Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 24, 2024
The World
60BCC649-738E-4467-B6C3-82B0C0260043.jpeg
So someone shows concern and Steph rips them a new arsehole saying they’re not content in their life and triggered by her.

That’s the way she’s treating people concerned for her ED and injections. I can’t even fathom the vileness.
Its passive aggressive 😂😂😂

Who got her dictionary toilet roll????

May 24, 2024
The World
Mounjaro 👏 Just fing admit instead of dancing around it and trying to show of your waist (not the legs yet, they still chonky)
She better drop the body positivity and love yourself yada yada when she’s expressing she’s taken unhealthy measures for a slimmer body, and shows she was never happy to go to those extremes.

Be unhappy with your body and go to those extremes.
Just don’t be passive aggressive (😉) with your agenda.

YeahYeahYeah

Jul 21, 2024
Scotland
🤣🤣🤣 peppering my stories with sky pics hahaha!
I just put my last one up 😘 heading back.

I’m 45 minutes in to a 20 minute walk 😅
Hope you’re no oot on yer ain in the dark 😬😂 I’m a big fairdy so don’t even put my bins out incase someone jumps out on me 🤣🤣🤣 I stay in the quietest street ever aswell 😂😂

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
So someone shows concern and Steph rips them a new arsehole saying they’re not content in their life and triggered by her.

That’s the way she’s treating people concerned for her ED and injections. I can’t even fathom the vileness.
So we're just mad we can't call her that name now? Hmm.. 🤔Okay right you are Mummy L.
Beefy Beefster is always beefing with someone because she hates being a big BEEFY. Beeeefy likes to fat shame others because BEEFY doesn't like being a beefy lass and projects that onto others.
There is no shame about BEEFY being beefy but it's the lying that others call BEEFY out for.
That enough BEEFYINESS Mummy L??

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
I work from home too so I have to get out or I go mental. Was out at 5am, then 1pm and just about to go now. By the time I’m home I reckon I’ll be about 18k. I have a really nice walking route so it helps. I just out a treadmill in the garage to avoid the rain walks. I used to love them, but I’m getting older and grumpier 😅😅
I keep thinking about a treadmill in case I get snowed in but I have a pair of Sorel boots for exactly that. I’ll be like a polar explorer on my winter walks 😄

May 24, 2024
The World
Hope you’re no oot on yer ain in the dark 😬😂 I’m a big fairdy so don’t even put my bins out incase someone jumps out on me 🤣🤣🤣 I stay in the quietest street ever aswell 😂😂
Yeah I’m alway out on my own in the dark 😂
If someone was to attack me they’d get a run for their money. How dare they threaten me with a good time 🤣🤣

I do wear my headphones round my neck though rather than on my head so I can keep my wits about me.
But yeah it is a bit silly to be out own my own, I’ve faced scarier things 😉❤️

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Mounjaro 👏 Just fing admit instead of dancing around it and trying to show of your waist (not the legs yet, they still chonky)
If she was aware of the influence she has on her platform and not qualified to discuss topics she wouldn’t lie about having every ailment, disorder etc or make baiting black and white videos. As you say just admit it, she’s a liar and and a cheat. Oh and thief

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023

Calling someone passive aggressive from Miss Passive Aggressive herself. Class 🤣

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Go touch some grass, swing on a swing with your son… pose into the camera and stare at yourself on the swing. Make sure you film the interaction for more views and comments. do off with your massive forehead
“What does love with no words look like“ stop eyeballing your phone and you might see it. All she was interested in was the camera angle of her with just enough of M to try and up her engagement. Nothing natural about it all, like all the forced interactions for content. She disgusts me, it’s all about me, me, me