Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

bandits

May 17, 2024
aberdeen
Having an orgasm over a hotel room , it's INSANE . Shut up with the stupidity .... Wtf , winning in life . Did she make a call to hear her son got to school OK , whilst she's creaming herself over bathroom toiletries 🤔 . Aye , really winning in life , soooo jealous .
Oh sweet Jesus ! Why does she feel the constant need to try and brag about things. It all just proves what we all know, she’s all about the material things in life. As much as I’m not a fan of Aimee she don’t brag the way vavaroonie does. Vavroonie is going to be her own downfall. People who think they are better than the rest of us always fall down

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
What ? 😂😂

What man have I accused of a, are you mad lol. Again this is exactly why your all laughed at by everyone and not taking seriously at all. You all come out with the most bizarre lies lol. Such Liars. 👀👀

Cheers for making me aware of my one off spelling mistake but I have seen many on here unable to spell the most simplest of words. Even the little 3 lettered words 🫡🫡😂
Lies darling ehhh….. well NICOLE FLEMING AND STEPHEN HARLEY know what you said about Davide and no way is anyone gonna let that lye pretty sure Ekin-su will get a cheeky wee message letting her know the police are involved 😉😉😉……and also got screenshots of you saying about being spiked numerous times on your social media ….speaks volumes a man would need to drug you to sleep with you MARTHA!!! Wee baby reindeeer rylan will tell all eventually when the choice of it’s between your lies and his daughter buckle up VANILLA PRINCESS the next few weeks are gonna be spectacular for you mawhhhhhh 😘😘😘😘😘

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I’ll teach you all Mum Hacks and Mum Maths, it’s insaaaaaaaaaaane guuuuuyzzzzzzz, then a few cheeky winks added in 😉😉😉😭😭😭
Aye vag you don’t have mum hacks or maths your never with your kids to be a fing mother you dimwit and the winks calm doon Mrs bates your giving everyone the utter boak

And no matter how much weight you lose vanilla you’ll still be a demonic black widow vanilla two faced unhinged s mother excuse of a human who actually dosent deserve to breathe the same air as any normal person tbh 😘😘

Allthegossip

May 7, 2024
Birmingham
Lies darling ehhh….. well NICOLE FLEMING AND STEPHEN HARLEY know what you said about Davide and no way is anyone gonna let that lye pretty sure Ekin-su will get a cheeky wee message letting her know the police are involved 😉😉😉……and also got screenshots of you saying about being spiked numerous times on your social media ….speaks volumes a man would need to drug you to sleep with you MARTHA!!! Wee baby reindeeer rylan will tell all eventually when the choice of it’s between your lies and his daughter buckle up VANILLA PRINCESS the next few weeks are gonna be spectacular for you mawhhhhhh 😘😘😘😘😘
Oh is something about to go down 🤣🤣...am I going to need to grab some popcorn 🍿 for this

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
What ? 😂😂

What man have I accused of a, are you mad lol. Again this is exactly why your all laughed at by everyone and not taking seriously at all. You all come out with the most bizarre lies lol. Such Liars. 👀👀

Cheers for making me aware of my one off spelling mistake but I have seen many on here unable to spell the most simplest of words. Even the little 3 lettered words 🫡🫡😂
You can’t even spell the simplest of 2 letter words…. It’s of not off #fanny

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Wtaf did I just witness 😭😂 going to take a sip out of an empty cup whilst dancing like an epileptic chicken 🤦🏻‍♀️ proceeds to put down the empty cup….
Vag hen…. Girl/mum maths se 😭 you’ve apparently had a full 7 hours sleep woopde fkn do…. You can’t even remember your lies ffs…. You claim to be flat out about 9 (your words doll face) M wakes you up about 4ish, now I don’t need my degree to work out that’s roughly about 7/7 & half hours sleep ya bliddy rocket. You must be a medical mystery to know that when you’re sleeping you rub that wee guys legs 😆 don’t have some sort of out of body experience where you see yourself from above 😭 do off 😆😆😆

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
What ? 😂😂

And fyi it’s mistakes not mistake in the context you are using it 🤔 our Vag has difficulty in plurals also 😭

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Actually, Vag what a fing boot you are, aye Aimee’s your bestie 😆 I’m sure I heard Aimee saying she would name the hotel after she was home or something along they lines as she’s there for 2 nights and Fanny is only there for one…. FUD NUT has just exposed the hotel…. Aye ‘women support women’ do they Vag? She’s got a cheek to say people do their nosey to find out details etc she bloody gives them away.

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Actually, Vag what a fing boot you are, aye Aimee’s your bestie 😆 I’m sure I heard Aimee saying she would name the hotel after she was home or something along they lines as she’s there for 2 nights and Fanny is only there for one…. FUD NUT has just exposed the hotel…. Aye ‘women support women’ do they Vag? She’s got a cheek to say people do their nosey to find out details etc she bloody gives them away.

The elite safeguarding pair of the century . That air their warts n' all to the world .

mac50

Jul 13, 2024
aberdeen
Wtaf did I just witness 😭😂 going to take a sip out of an empty cup whilst dancing like an epileptic chicken 🤦🏻‍♀️ proceeds to put down the empty cup….
Vag hen…. Girl/mum maths se 😭 you’ve apparently had a full 7 hours sleep woopde fkn do…. You can’t even remember your lies ffs…. You claim to be flat out about 9 (your words doll face) M wakes you up about 4ish, now I don’t need my degree to work out that’s roughly about 7/7 & half hours sleep ya bliddy rocket. You must be a medical mystery to know that when you’re sleeping you rub that wee guys legs 😆 don’t have some sort of out of body experience where you see yourself from above 😭 do off 😆😆😆
Although she did say she hasn’t slept since M was born 😂

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
The problem vav will have when going to all these things and doing those lives is that no one’s likes her !! She speaks to people like s and thinks she’s the big I am. You could see that girl yesteday couldn’t stand her and it was the same with the young guy on the last BPerfrct live too. I reckon they’ve binned her especially if the get word of the Davide accusation !! She’s a dangerous liar.
Sure I seen letitgo do a video about the Davide , think that profile has gone now tho