Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
What ? 😂😂

What man have I accused of a, are you mad lol. Again this is exactly why your all laughed at by everyone and not taking seriously at all. You all come out with the most bizarre lies lol. Such Liars. 👀👀

Cheers for making me aware of my one off spelling mistake but I have seen many on here unable to spell the most simplest of words. Even the little 3 lettered words 🫡🫡😂
A close friend of Harley has revealed that Steph told Harley that ekin and davide wanted a 3 someone and that davide aldo wanted to spike her drink and a her so not it’s not the forums making up lies so crawl back into your box.

madP

Jun 14, 2024
scotland
She told her ex that when she was with ekin su and davide, he wanted to have a threeslme with her and that he was going to spike her or something 😂 absolute liessss
You guys know I just like a wee read here and there… but this is the story and I can assure u this is FACT

She didn’t just said she thought he spiked her. She said he did and then went into a room with her !

Then the ex skinny arse was furious (like any man would) said he wouldn’t allow her to go on anymore alone trips there, as she said if she brought it up it would ruin her relationship with b perfect, come on?!!!! If that happened to me!!! I would want be perfect to be taking that man straight to the fing police !

Anyway she went again and he was not happy, she said this is my job she couldn’t do that up 🧐

And then she did the Logan air plane saga I’m sure that’s what started her ex’s little head to thinking wait a fing minute this ain’t true!!!

But he still defended her because after they split and he was allowing comments she called him and basically implied he was adding fuel to the fire and this was her children’s livelihood and she was close to doing something to herself

Now FaNNY if you read this I hope your pants are filled with the 💩 you just did knowing someone knows the entire truth!!!

You claimed Grape ! Not just that you coulda been spiked

May 24, 2024
The World
You guys know I just like a wee read here and there… but this is the story and I can assure u this is FACT

She didn’t just said she thought he spiked her. She said he did and then went into a room with her !

Then the ex skinny arse was furious (like any man would) said he wouldn’t allow her to go on anymore alone trips there, as she said if she brought it up it would ruin her relationship with b perfect, come on?!!!! If that happened to me!!! I would want be perfect to be taking that man straight to the fing police !

Anyway she went again and he was not happy, she said this is my job she couldn’t do that up 🧐

And then she did the Logan air plane saga I’m sure that’s what started her ex’s little head to thinking wait a fing minute this ain’t true!!!

But he still defended her because after they split and he was allowing comments she called him and basically implied he was adding fuel to the fire and this was her children’s livelihood and she was close to doing something to herself

Now FaNNY if you read this I hope your pants are filled with the 💩 you just did knowing someone knows the entire truth!!!

Lost for words tbh.

That plane thing she then did the black and white video. Then another about their relationship not working, with distance and you neee someone to be there for you. IE I need you toot sweet when I do up… and I think from there H must have been like WTF is with this burd.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh

She must have something on him or she’s still managing to manipulate him because they’re still in touch.

bandits

May 17, 2024
aberdeen

I heard this as well from a reliable source who would gain nothing from spreading rumours and had they wanted to out her at the time they could have but due to the suicide baiting she never

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024

Hang on a minute till I lift my jaw up off the floor 😱 what a horrible, disgusting, vile piece of s she is 🤬

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom

Wow wow wow, bloody speechless and that ain't easy for me 🤣🤣🤣