Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Hang on a minute till I lift my jaw up off the floor 😱 what a horrible, disgusting, vile piece of s she is 🤬

You know what tho this is her all over. The lies and drama she spreads is disgusting. She opens her mouth and anything can come out.

She is very dangerous that's for sure. She has said this to make out that he wanted her. Vile piece of s she is

Dee Dee

Aug 20, 2024
Fyfe
You guys know I just like a wee read here and there… but this is the story and I can assure u this is FACT

She didn’t just said she thought he spiked her. She said he did and then went into a room with her !

Then the ex skinny arse was furious (like any man would) said he wouldn’t allow her to go on anymore alone trips there, as she said if she brought it up it would ruin her relationship with b perfect, come on?!!!! If that happened to me!!! I would want be perfect to be taking that man straight to the fing police !

Anyway she went again and he was not happy, she said this is my job she couldn’t do that up 🧐

And then she did the Logan air plane saga I’m sure that’s what started her ex’s little head to thinking wait a fing minute this ain’t true!!!

But he still defended her because after they split and he was allowing comments she called him and basically implied he was adding fuel to the fire and this was her children’s livelihood and she was close to doing something to herself

Now FaNNY if you read this I hope your pants are filled with the 💩 you just did knowing someone knows the entire truth!!!

You claimed Grape ! Not just that you coulda been spiked

this wouldnae be like her. nothing about Staff could shock you any more. Similar pattern forming were she is attempting to break up relationships with her vermin. also heard about her claiming that she was fingered by some lad few years ago at a party when she was sleeping. he near lost his job but was proved inocent
shes got no shame and disnae care for annything only about getting attention. also tried to break up her friend and her boyfriend telling him he was being cheated on. the list goes on

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Hang on a minute till I lift my jaw up off the floor 😱 what a horrible, disgusting, vile piece of s she is 🤬
Ohh aye woman supporting woman all right!

So rather than tell the police and save another woman from going through it she kept it to herself bcos it’s her job nahhhh she needs locking up now!!

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Ohh aye woman supporting woman all right!

So rather than tell the police and save another woman from going through it she kept it to herself bcos it’s her job nahhhh she needs locking up now!!
Aye Vag supporting me, myself & I 🤬 the only woman she supports, honestly I can’t say what I want to do to the Cnut 🤬👊🏽

kellz

Mar 12, 2024
aberdeen
She must be 💩 herself this is going to come out !! And she will know she’s said it. If the police get involved wee tiny Harley will need to tell the truth
Someone email the Scottish sun about it and give Harley’s name aswel. I’m sure they’ll investigate and do a story, always looking for stories to print and even if it hasn’t been proven (Yet) they’ll still use the story and use the right words like ‘allegedly’ etc 😂

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Is it right or wrong …..that it needs brought to TikTok for Brendan and Ekin su to be tagged in?……
Yes it does need addressed as if he is like that, who’s to say he hasn’t done it before or after, we know she’s most probably lying about this, even without solid proof just now it raises some eyebrows for questioning it. I hope wee Rylan does the right thing, how would he feel as a father to be accused of that?! She even accused him not directly but she did paint him the bad guy

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Yes it does need addressed as if he is like that, who’s to say he hasn’t done it before or after, we know she’s most probably lying about this, even without solid proof just now it raises some eyebrows for questioning it. I hope wee Rylan does the right thing, how would he feel as a father to be accused of that?! She even accused him not directly but she did paint him the bad guy
And I know you on a personal level ♥️♥️♥️

May 24, 2024
The World
He needs to take a stand for men, against women who do this because they can. A woman never has to prove they did, but it’s always down to the man to prove they didn’t. This is what I hate about a woman abusing their privilege to be born female…
Believe all victims, not all women.
I am a womens woman, but I’d never associate with a female who thought that was acceptable.
She takes her daughter to bperfect events, to a place there could be a potential rapist (her accusation not my own thoughts), how fed up is that?? Its ok to associate in that circle and take your teenage daughter along with the risk of him being there, because you know ‘fame’.

Last edited:

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
And I know you on a personal level ♥️♥️♥️
❤️❤️❤️❤️ these sort of false allegations are so damaging but also to people it actually has happened to causes so much pain and trauma when they aren’t believed because of fing rat bags like her…. If anyone reads these pages who know Rylan or that tell them to do the right bloody thing

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
He needs to take a stand for men, against women who do this because they can. A woman never has to prove they did, but it’s always down to the man to prove they didn’t. This is what I hate about woman abusing their privilege to be born female…
Believe all victims, not all women.
I am a womens women, but I’d never associate with a female who thought that was acceptable.
She takes her daughter to bperfect events, to a place there could be a potential rapist (her accusation not my own thoughts), how fed up is that?? Its ok to associate in that circle and take your teenage daughter along with the risk of him being there, because you know ‘fame’.
She’s a Cnut of a woman, a Cnut of a mother just a bloody grade A+ Cnut 🤬