Tattle Life Forums General Thread

Mar 1, 2024
Same, I’m not on I just browse. There are a few who are irritating as hell. There’s a few who make it obvious that they’ve more than one account on the go.

tw1x

Jun 22, 2024
Scotland
I deleted my account as I was pretty much deleting every account other than google to detox, but desperately want to get back. I didn't have any warnings or anything and would love a code

NH1980

Jun 27, 2024
Wales
I've just been reading the Jay Slater thread, the 19yo kid who's missing in Tenerife.
Posters are making jokes and cackling over the fact this poor guy is almost certainly dead. I know he isn't a very pleasant person, but to gloat over his downfall is really quite sick.
He's a convicted violent criminal who laughed and showed no remorse when a judge spoke about his crimes. Has already cost the tax payers hundreds of thousands. He wen't to a drug fuelled island with well established drugs gangs to try to become a kingpin and decided to go off with two people. He'll never make any contribution to society so forgive me for finding this post funny. Jay Slater Teen Missing In Tenerife #5

Jul 1, 2024
Edinburgh
I deleted my account as I was pretty much deleting every account other than google to detox, but desperately want to get back. I didn't have any warnings or anything and would love a code
Other people have said the code system doesn't exist anymore. And even if it did who's going to risk their tattle account by giving a code to a stranger?

Mar 1, 2024
It's very frustrating not being able to post, so many people coming up with dumb theories and comments on the Jay Slater thread that I want to respond to but am unable to because tattle is ''full''. Such bullshit.
The stats at the bottom never go up they are still stuck on the same number. Theres never that many people online what 2k at least there’s more visitors than members. I highly doubt they will let more people in it’s stupid.

NH1980

Jun 27, 2024
Wales
It's very frustrating not being able to post, so many people coming up with dumb theories and comments on the Jay Slater thread that I want to respond to but am unable to because tattle is ''full''. Such bullshit.
TBH sounds like you've been banned for going onto the Jay Slater thread to troll people. You can respond and disagree with people but calling them dumb and bullshit goes against the rule of being respectful to each other. It's not mumsnet where throwing insults at each other is encouraged.

Jul 1, 2024
Edinburgh
TBH sounds like you've been banned for going onto the Jay Slater thread to troll people. You can respond and disagree with people but calling them dumb and bullshit goes against the rule of being respectful to each other. It's not mumsnet where throwing insults at each other is encouraged.
Wtf are you on about? I don’t have a tattle account and have never had one. Calling out people’s stupid theories isn’t trolling, and it’s the THEORIES that are dumb and bullshit, not the people. Posters on that thread have said much worse.