Tattle Taylor swift thread

Jul 17, 2024
uk
What do I have to apologise for?
I didn’t share anything. Girl I think you’ve got heat stroke because you’re combining two people into one.
Run back to your toxic little leader who you’re a mouth piece for. It won’t be long until you’re on the receiving end of her vitriol.
You’re trying to justify the sharing peoples information on a forum without their consent.
LS can post her information personal info whenever she wants because it’s hers to post. Other people do not have that right.

It’s the basic rules of consent.

thealbatross

Jul 17, 2024
none
What do I have to apologise for?
I didn’t share anything. Girl I think you’ve got heat stroke because you’re combining two people into one.
Run back to your toxic little leader who you’re a mouth piece for. It won’t be long until you’re on the receiving end of her vitriol.
Sharing the information someone doesn’t want on here? You might not have been the one to post it but you’re resharing the screenshots. Come on use your brain cell.

Garlicdep

May 23, 2023
You’re trying to justify the sharing peoples information on a forum without their consent.
LS can post her information personal info whenever she wants because it’s hers to post. Other people do not have that right.

It’s the basic rules of consent.
what you’re saying here is, if I/we share a news story, I/we need to make sure that I/we contact the people who are mentioned in the article for consent? Make it make sense…

It’s also not hers. It’s property of the author/publisher but whatever, I still don’t think you get it 🐌

We all agreed it was wrong of the person who originally posted the article, because it was, morally speaking.

Whaley

Jul 31, 2024
UK
Stuff like this without any proof is talking s, imo. And it's talking s about random, normal people, not even celebrities or influencers. Don't get what your goal is other than try to intimidate this girl you claim has done you wrong.

Sorry, don't buy for a second you're trying to protect anyone.

Sorry, CYR is not a normal person. She and her buddies are vile, vicious people.

And no I can't provide proof because it would give too much information about me away imo, she did that to me already and I'm not willing to have it happen again.

You can believe what you want, I just want people to be wary of her.

I was naive thinking I was making online friendships and others will be too until she gets bored or you say something that she doesn't agree with and then she'll rear her ugly head once again and you have to deal with the fallout of being bullied and doxxed.

thealbatross

Jul 17, 2024
none
If you believe someone has done you dirty, that’s something you should take up with them privately or if you don’t feel you can do that, delete and block them and move on.

Regardless of if you believe this person to have slighted you in someway, they are a normal person in that they are not a celebrity. They don’t put their life out their for discussion so I don’t think forums are the place for discussing your private fallings out with other posters as it just seems like petty drama to me.

wormpoohead

Aug 1, 2024
london
ImThankyou_ has a lot to do with this doxxing bs too… just everyone please be careful. Protect yourself and your information. It’s a sport for some of these people.

Amy

Aug 1, 2024
uk
ImThankyou_ has a lot to do with this doxxing bs too… just everyone please be careful. Protect yourself and your information. It’s a sport for some of these people.
Hiya love. I normally lurk on CC and watch Kayleigh’s thread aka Moaning Mum aka Jiggly Jugs & Lou Vickers but was just having a snurge (yknow me I am a noseeeyyyyy b) as I put my kids to bed and saw this and just had to make an account. (Since you know me so well you know I’ve watched good ole KK & Lou for years)
I’d like to clarify I’ve not “doxxed” anyone.
I left the new baby chat at the start of the year because I had s going on, I then had a house fire (you wanna see photos of my cremated soil pipe it was quite the journey🤣) and removed every single person off that chat off my social media, & I’ve not spoken to any of the group since. Neos husband even blocked me, I must’ve really upset the ring leader 🤗
I dunno why Rita is being called out and I certainly don’t have a fing clue why my names being dragged into this I can’t stand Taylor Swift and don’t understand the hype. and I honestly couldn’t give two fs about the group chat anymore, the majority of them were spineless backstabbing fs. 😂
So if you wanna call me out, you’ve got my number kid, give us a bell innit, let’s discuss why you think I’d do such a thing? Better yet why don’t you come on here with your own name, much like I am.
Or can’t you? I look forward to my phone ringing, until then please keep my name out of YOUR mouth.

Last edited:

thealbatross

Jul 17, 2024
none
Oh lord not another random person for posters to discuss their personal grievances with 🤣 seems like an obsession with airing issues with random strangers is the real sport for some of you 💀

sent frm my iphoen

Aug 1, 2024
Wales
@you need to calm down I hope you’re using this time valuably to come back with an even funnier post.
I'm not here to be funny. It's really rather sad that the green eyed monster is so strong in you over our upcoming chicken wine meetup.

Garlicdep

May 23, 2023
If you believe someone has done you dirty, that’s something you should take up with them privately or if you don’t feel you can do that, delete and block them and move on.

Regardless of if you believe this person to have slighted you in someway, they are a normal person in that they are not a celebrity. They don’t put their life out there for discussion so I don’t think forums are the place for discussing your private fallings out with other posters as it just seems like petty drama to me.
Hang about albatross, you were calling people fs because you can’t even have a grown ass discussion without name calling.

Don’t come across as grown up and wise now.

Amy

Aug 1, 2024
uk
Oh lord not another random person for posters to discuss their personal grievances with 🤣 seems like an obsession with airing issues with random strangers is the real sport for some of you 💀

sent frm my iphoen
Sorry I didn’t mean to de rail the thread. I dunno why I’m being mentioned but I just needed to make it clear. I’d also like to add I’ve never had an issue with Rita, she’s never wronged anyone from the group as far as I’m aware. I think folk are confused with other members.
Soz about me, I’ll say no more. Back to being freaks the rest of u

Garlicdep

May 23, 2023
I'm not here to be funny. It's really rather sad that the green eyed monster is so strong in you over our upcoming chicken wine meetup.
ah so you’re the one chatting to nonces are you?

Cool. As you were.