The Ingham Family

sallyann

May 30, 2024
Lincoln
Not sure if this is the correct way to start a new topic?
The Inghams are a YouTube family channel in Dubai, they’ll do anything for cash.

sallyann

May 30, 2024
Lincoln
He’s doing a leave the matrix digital course selling scam, claims he’s earning up to 10k a day. the place they’re renting in Damac hills 2, as shown in vlogs is like a frikkin butlins camp from the 70s. All the furniture gets passed around each rental when the “I’m moving to Dubai” idiots realise it’s not what they thought.

hanf

Jun 12, 2024
Wales
He’s doing a leave the matrix digital course selling scam, claims he’s earning up to 10k a day. the place they’re renting in Damac hills 2, as shown in vlogs is like a frikkin butlins camp from the 70s. All the furniture gets passed around each rental when the “I’m moving to Dubai” idiots realise it’s not what they thought.
I think he's loosing his marbles. This digital course about making 10k makes no sense whatever

LollipopLand

Jun 15, 2024
Newcastle
My daughter used to watch these on the TV so I would vaguely follow along with their vlogs. I always thought it was sad that the kids had no friends more than anything.

sallyann

May 30, 2024
Lincoln
What man follows his teen daughters down a beach in bikinis filming them then use it to sell his get Rich digital scam.