Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 12, 2024
Midlands
Christ if your greatest achievement in life is getting a bastard blue ✔️on TikTok then lets be honest you are definitely NOT winning at life!

If any of my children wanted to celebrate getting verified on social media I would definitely know I have failed at parenting my children and pushing them to achieve greatness in life
This 👆🏻🙌🙌🙌🙌

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Bless you , I remember that feeling
I hope she has an amazing last day
New stitches to be sown on her life’s tapestry ❤️
Awww I love this 😍 it's very emotional isn't it but tbf I cried when she left nursery then when she left primary school and not secondary and ill cry at everything else hahahaha I just always feel like everything's gone so quickly which is why I can't stand how much aimee doesn't give a s about soaking up everything with Harper. I genuinely did with my daughter and still do. I just idolise her. So sad for Harper 😞

Apr 27, 2024
Middle of no where
Oh my oh my....I have a decent size TT (30k) I thought I would check out how to get verified 😅. At the end of the application process it asks for 4 websites/links to you and they have to be published by 'Prestigious News Agencies'. 😂
I wouldn't call any of our new agencies 'Prestigious' would you?

Gutted i cant get verified......NOT! Screenshot_20240517_143150_TikTok.jpg

D3sfuturewife

Apr 23, 2024
sunderland
Jus got blocked as some comments saying about mth tik toks are jus bullying so I said too many bullys on here as well within seconds i was blocked...is that phone glued to her hand
Of course it is … she lives her life through her phone … I’m on my 3rd TikTok account now cos she blocked the first 2 for nothing so now I don’t comment or like anything , she would never find my current profile even if she wanted to , I’d say her block list is bigger than her followers 😂😂😂

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
Boxing tomorrowwwww! 🥊 for the ladies who’s watching. Who we routing for? I’m fury fan but I’m LIVID at his dad. Bullying bellend bastard !!
Apart from that, working a real job 🤣
I’m watching, like you a long time fury fan but absolutely appalled at his dad. Disgusting behaviour. I can’t see Frank Warren and Bob Arum being happy about it!

Mar 20, 2024
uk
I’m watching, like you a long time fury fan but absolutely appalled at his dad. Disgusting behaviour. I can’t see Frank Warren and Bob Arum being happy about it!
The fact he scouted for the smallest man in the room. BIG SOFT BULLY !! Not happy Tyson supported him doing that, was hoping Tyson would’ve had something to say about it. He knows boxing is a professional sport, disappointing!