Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 20, 2024
uk
I think some people just wanted to like @ddcb rushed to make their account so now they can have a name they want 🤣
I deffo thought when I first signed up that it would come up “username taken” but I think anything pretty much goes. I wonder if you can have an identical username to someone 🤔 (maybe we shouldn’t try and find out that would be confusing af)

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I deffo thought when I first signed up that it would come up “username taken” but I think anything pretty much goes. I wonder if you can have an identical username to someone 🤔 (maybe we shouldn’t try and find out that would be confusing af)
I do!! Seems there is a few lurkers if you press the @ I noticed when someone tagged one of them by mistake once! I’ll be keeping mine 😂😂

And no you can’t have identical surnames it will say username taken they chose the numbers for me 🤣

Mar 20, 2024
uk
I will be watching! I want Usyk to win. I used to love fury but I have right gone off him x
Honestly not bothered who wins tomorrow really. Either men deserve it. But I’m very disappointed in Tyson. Shouldn’t be allowing his old man to behave like that. In a country like Saudi too! Their laws are so strict I’m surprised he hasn’t got a smack on the wrist at least for what he did x

Mar 20, 2024
uk
I do!! Seems there is a few lurkers if you press the @ I noticed when someone tagged one of them by mistake once! I’ll be keeping mine 😂😂

And no you can’t have identical surnames it will say username taken they chose the numbers for me 🤣
Well you’ve just thought me a new CC lesson. I didn’t know we could tag HAHAHAHAHHA you wouldn’t think I was young and supposed to be down with technology 🤯🥴