Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 29, 2024
Here and there
do me 🙈🙈🙈🤣🤣🤣🤣 Aimee, you SAD SAD do🤣🤣🤣🤣 Creaming ya crusty knickers over a blue tick that YOU BOUGHT yourself buying flowers and booze FOR YOUR fING SELF sat alone BY YOUR fING SELF🙌🙌🙌🙌🤣🤣🤣🤣 Winning at life are ya? ARE YOU do!!!! Andy and Dave are winning at life with their STUNNING partners living their BEST lives WITHOUT YOU🖕 and as for being "busy with work" tonight GET TO do, STUFFING YOUR SIZE 16 FACE WITH TAKEAWAYS AND BOOZE AINT WORK SWEETPEA BUT YOU DREAM ON YOU DELUDED PIECE OF LYING SCUM
YOU SAY HOW WE REALLY FEEL! haha imagine having no friends to celebrate your ‘blue tick’ with.. just a bottle of kylie and a squat on a Tesco cucumber.. LARGE.

Mar 29, 2024
Here and there
So after going to the sun beds for weeks she now reveals a new tan ?? 🤣 how ridiculous! I don’t wanne spoil it but I think it might be used bum wipes. It also explains why she buys so many and they finally came to a good use. Tan and recycle 👍🏻 smashing idea Aimee
Another ad to report no doubt 🤣 using sunbeds but advertising a fake tan. Scruffy b will have that on for 10-15 business days. Wonder if she chiselled those necklaces off beforehand

Mar 13, 2024
UK
What a day for us all. We get sick emoji, she gets blue tick.
Are we all celebrating like Aimee over the weekend?
Would love to hear your ideas for our party. I’m thinking beef that’s pork as the main, and Yano lots of picky bits. Stuff that resembles sick. Throw me your ideas
🤢 🤢 🤢
Taste testing some cocktails straight from the can and say they are nice and whole tray of crispy cream (purposeful spelling error do it’s as she says it) doughnuts 😂

Mar 8, 2024
Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
Do we need to do a head count ?!! 🤣🤣🤣
Like has everyone made it over here!
I know @pussycatchat and @allaboardthebirkeybike probably asleep due to the night shifts. @noseyneighbour you here ? ❤️
@Missy you might be busy with the not so mini mini bar 🤣
@longtimechatterbox @WhoMeNotMe hopefully you are here too
Anyone else?
Xx

Shsml, she can always have more, birkhillbike, it's the drama i love it, it's the drama, gladitsnotjustme, birkdale bampot, ismellofcatpiss, bonkers40, noseyparker78, fedup fred if she is still about. All i can think of at the moment, i'm way behind so some may have appeared. The admin left a message at the end of the other thread and instructions as to what to do so they should find us, they haven't been booted out.
I'll edit this when i think of others until i can't edit it further but they will probably find us anyway themselves.

Last edited: