Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
Why the change lol confusing my menopausal madness 🤦‍♀️🤣 @Standupifyouhateaimee .... twinnie? 👋
@itsmedvlajo
Anyone else changed? Don't do this to me...I leave u all alone for hours and you go feral 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Thank you Lurkey ❤️🥰 xx
Haha we have had fun and games all day with it twinnie 🤣🤣 feral as do we've been today 🤣 we all thought we were blocked at first 😳😳 but as soon as I saw I could change my name I was straight into it 😁 tilybud has changed too but I can't remember what to.... I don't even recognize my new name 🤣🤣 so I am not surprised it is confusing, sorry 🙈
Do you like the new reaction though 😊😉👍 xxx

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
Just being a bit curious and nosey 🙊 but how old is everyone here? Or if you’d prefer just to give an age range 20-30, 30-40 etc? I’m pretty sure we have a wide range of ages but it just had me wondering.
Obviously you don’t have to answer if you don’t feel comfortable to. I’m 35!

21 with 23 years experience 🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Just being a bit curious and nosey 🙊 but how old is everyone here? Or if you’d prefer just to give an age range 20-30, 30-40 etc? I’m pretty sure we have a wide range of ages but it just had me wondering.
50 although feel older most days, but mind is definitely in the 20's 😉🤣

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
Haha we have had fun and games all day with it twinnie 🤣🤣 feral as do we've been today 🤣 we all thought we were blocked at first 😳😳 but as soon as I saw I could change my name I was straight into it 😁 tilybud has changed too but I can't remember what to.... I don't even recognize my new name 🤣🤣 so I am not surprised it is confusing, sorry 🙈
Do you like the new reaction though 😊😉👍 xxx

I was Tillybud

Aimeesfatmuff

Mar 9, 2024
I’m 48 and cat piss still has more wrinkles and deep lines than me!! Love that for her!! 😝

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
39 - born same year as our Aims, although she looks like she was born 75 not 85 🤣