Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
jigsaw, stop quoting me you little weirdo your videos are s and you are still a follow back.
And you have a video slating the exact illness you are advocating for.
So shut your mouth you hypocrite.
Seeing as your here so much, join, letā€™s talk other than that piss off šŸ‘šŸ»
And she does have multiple chins. And faces! And quite frankly if she didnā€™t filter and lie about it excessively nobody would say anything in regards to that.
And thatā€™s the only attention you are getting from me stay mad.
ā€œTo inchinity and beyondā€ šŸš€

IMG_3610.jpeg
Hey lovely lurky ā¤ļø I actually ss this to put on here but didn't realize she was quoting you ! She is giving obsessed vibes šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ such a obsession it's not healthy jiggy!! šŸ˜³šŸ˜³šŸ¤£
Now do as you're told either make an account and come and chat or off you do ....there's a good weirdo šŸ˜‰šŸ˜˜

Mar 8, 2024
I just do.... ā¤ļø
I know you do šŸ˜”ā¤ļø but honestly you have nothing to worry about here. I think here has definitely been worse today regarding the way the site is working today. I thought I had cracked it yesterday but today has been a nightmare!
Glad you got your holiday bits you needed, how exciting ā˜ŗļø can't wait not long to go on mine either šŸ¹šŸŒžšŸŒŠāœˆļøā›µ
Hope you sleep well and catch you tomorrow xxx

Mar 8, 2024
Hey lovely ladies
havenā€™t commented in here in a while, had some medical emergencies that knocked me back quite a bit so i shut myself down. Hope everyoneā€™s doing well, to be honest itā€™s been nice forcing myself away from Aimless and her daily drivel šŸ¤£
also can we have a petition to get the takeaway to discontinue the arrabbiata please, the more she has it the more it puts me off of pasta in general
Hope you are feeling better and recovering ā¤ļøā€šŸ©¹ xx

Mar 8, 2024
IM married to a man with small feet ,thats lies šŸ¤£

has anyone had a reply from Charlie when asked how she feels about being a second third and fourth though in anything
She replied once and it says a lot I think without saying a lot .... Ifyaknowwhatimean ? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Plus she has left all the comments up which again tells a story šŸ˜”šŸ˜”

Mar 8, 2024
Newbie here.

Is it me or does A look much paler on her insta post?
Was she making herself look more tanned in her kitchen in her pink top on this mornins TT?
As we see so often she looks different on her TT posts, Wendy's TT posts and insta.
She doesn't look very tanned on the insta to me.
Welcome šŸ¤—
Going to head over now and look but to be honest, would not surprise me as just another thing to add to her every growing list of lies and deceit

Mar 8, 2024
s! Absolute panic thinking it had been shut down! I've had real life stuff and lots of worky stuff to be sorting but have been lurking in and out! Only thing verified about smelly t is she is still a smelly t ā˜‘ļø

Anyway I mentioned ages ago about doing an interview for an upgrade at work. Well I got it. See Shameless that's what REAL hard work and dedication gets you.
Glad you got here ā˜ŗļø also šŸ‘ šŸŽ‰ on the new role šŸŒŸ

Mar 8, 2024
s! Absolute panic thinking it had been shut down! I've had real life stuff and lots of worky stuff to be sorting but have been lurking in and out! Only thing verified about smelly t is she is still a smelly t ā˜‘ļø

Anyway I mentioned ages ago about doing an interview for an upgrade at work. Well I got it. See Shameless that's what REAL hard work and dedication gets you.
Glad you got here ā˜ŗļø also šŸ‘ šŸŽ‰ on the new role šŸŒŸ

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
IM married to a man with small feet ,thats lies šŸ¤£

has anyone had a reply from Charlie when asked how she feels about being a second third and fourth though in anything

I used to have a bit of a friends with benefits situationship with a really skinny guyā€¦ wellā€¦ letā€™s just say his šŸ† was a HUGE surprise šŸ˜‚

Jakethedog

Apr 11, 2024
manchester
Anybody else think them glasses were aimees wedding glasses or something cause they both paused and she searched for something to say and that they were for her birthday. Charlie should block and delete the 2 bitches cause she's better off without.
I honestly hope she does. I canā€™t bare it/bear it? Itā€™s like they are constantly rubbing her face in it. Look at us. Look how much time we spend together. Look how close we are. Iā€™m the favourite daughter.. look !! šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”
Hilarious how Aimee gets ready to go out n you think she might be meeting up with mates or something (if u didnā€™t know her very well) then sheā€™s all over her mummyā€™s page. Omg itā€™s a blue tick. This is sad asf how over the top it is. Wendy needs to learn to do short videos. Does she not realise what a boring boring redneck person she is.

Jakethedog

Apr 11, 2024
manchester
jigsaw, stop quoting me you little weirdo your videos are s and you are still a follow back.
And you have a video slating the exact illness you are advocating for.
So shut your mouth you hypocrite.
Seeing as your here so much, join, letā€™s talk other than that piss off šŸ‘šŸ»
And she does have multiple chins. And faces! And quite frankly if she didnā€™t filter and lie about it excessively nobody would say anything in regards to that.
And thatā€™s the only attention you are getting from me stay mad.
ā€œTo inchinity and beyondā€ šŸš€

IMG_3610.jpeg
Jigsaw is acting holier than thou & kissing Aimeeā€™s hole for ATTENTION!! All of what is said is kept on this page so by making it public they are the ones causing harm. Imagine basically having a fan page sticking up for Aimless & she doesnā€™t give a s about u, jigsaw u are probably pissing her off drawing everyoneā€™s attention to the comments about her chins etc. love that for u šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Jakethedog

Apr 11, 2024
manchester
Why does chunky hole always order a massive meal for herself and have her mum and harper share. She is such a wee porker isn't she? I'm embarrassed at Wendy video also saying about it being an achievement...........she has confirmed her identity...........right up there with Nelson Mandela and mother Theresa............
And they couldnā€™t get cheesey garlic bread cos she was having some because a pile of pasta n some chips arenā€™t enoughā€¦ and donā€™t tell me there wasnā€™t some kinda sweet treat for pudding. Sheā€™s gonna blow up like Becki Jones i she carries on.

shesaidwhat

May 19, 2024
England
And that video Wendy posted just shows how out of touch Harold is being a child!! Disgusted at feeding animals. Surely she should be used to the smell with that flee pit her mother keeps her in. I know she is a child but she really is not likeable in my eyes in that video
While I think the way she spoke to Wendy is disgraceful, if you're just shoved in a room with a TV and an Ipad or go shopping to get your mother's attention, it's hardly surprising she's not interested in behaving like a normal 9 year old. Aimee has done this to her own child. She's not cute, she's becoming more and more obnoxious. I'd be devastated if my kid ever behaved like that. Charley is clearly the better mother and role model for her child. Ralph is always clean tidy and polite.