Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Oh I thought it had always said that?

If not though then this proves they’re the same person 😳
Nope, it can say “this member limits who can see their profile” but if it’s users not available or whatever it says then it’s either deleted or banned, but when you delete an account like K40 did yesterday it’ll say “deleted member” instead of their username.
I’m too observant at times 🤣

Mar 20, 2024
uk
I find it funny when an account sticks up for jo they constantly put "I don't know her" or "she doesn't know I'm writing her"

It's giving Martha vibes now. And I have just hit the ignore button for those who are part of it. I dislike aimless as much as the next but it's looking stalkerish now. And the hatred is just way way way to much!! To be fair TL did warn us about it all, I took a step back and just observed because if you didn't believe it you where jumped on. Well I don't believe it and think there is some fantasist bull s going on.
I just left her to it also. I think it’s attention seeking in my opinion. I don’t think she hates Aimee as much as she makes out, I think she’s thriving on us giving her that attention if you know what I mean. That’s how it comes across in MY OPINION. But as long as she wasn’t hurting anyone I just left her to it, some people are happy to give the attention to her which is fine. It’s just majority of her posts are look at me, this is what I have, this is what I’m going through, this is what I’m going to do, this is what I’m capable of etc. Probably a nice lady aside from that unfortunate trait.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I just left her to it also. I think it’s attention seeking in my opinion. I don’t think she hates Aimee as much as she makes out, I think she’s thriving on us giving her that attention if you know what I mean. That’s how it comes across in MY OPINION. But as long as she wasn’t hurting anyone I just left her to it, some people are happy to give the attention to her which is fine. It’s just majority of her posts are look at me, this is what I have, this is what I’m going through, this is what I’m going to do, this is what I’m capable of etc. Probably a nice lady aside from that unfortunate trait.
Well said Jackie ❤️❤️
Now let’s get back to business
I hear the doorbell may be working now🤣🤣

iamlauraj

Mar 2, 2024
We are allowed to express our opinions on the subject and not want it to go on and on so we say ONE thing and then try and move on.
If people reply to those comments with their opinions we are allowed to talk about them.
Rainbow, I know you support Jo and you’re well within your rights to but we are also allowed to say there’s more holes than Swiss cheese and be sceptical!
You are always so spot on ❤️❤️

Nightnurse

Mar 7, 2024
A nice lady? Even after her last post to us all? 😆

iamlauraj

Mar 2, 2024
I’ve thinking the same now.
Last time crusty knickers appeared now panther.
👍
Also odd how they canceled meeting up with someone from here due to a family emergency, then disappears cos of another big drama, now cancelled Barcelona (were they ever really going or just trying to worry Aimee they’ll be there at same time??) Whoknows!! Could all be a coincidence I guess…..

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Also odd how they canceled meeting up with someone from here due to a family emergency, then disappears cos of another big drama, now cancelled Barcelona (were they ever really going or just trying to worry Aimee they’ll be there at same time??) Whoknows!! Could all be a coincidence I guess…..
If one thing this has taught me is that nothing is a coincidence anymore, constantly raising my eyebrows 🤣