Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
Also odd how they canceled meeting up with someone from here due to a family emergency, then disappears cos of another big drama, now cancelled Barcelona (were they ever really going or just trying to worry Aimee they’ll be there at same time??) Whoknows!! Could all be a coincidence I guess…..
Oh I’ve missed all that part of the drama but like others I’ve had my suspicions too. But I’m better keeping my mouth shut as I hate confrontation and didn’t join because of peoples claims. It’s all so strange to me.

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
I’m saying nothing, but like a lot of us we had our suspicions. Eventually the bad apples will be removed.

So let’s move on, picky tea anyone?
Think I will have a baguette the same length as a scaffolding pole with some cremated steak was down with 3 cocktail cans, 6 bottle of Kylie and some of me dad's wife banoffee pie that would feed a family of 6 for a month............this weather has me not that hungry girls, gotta remind myself to eat

Apr 25, 2024
UK
I was locked out of my last account but back then I thought Jo was going too far and was a fantasist. I didn’t want to be jumped on for not agreeing so kept silent. The radio message was ridiculous and then when their ‘insider’ from the police said they would no longer be helping them alarm bells were ringing. When crusty knickers came along I couldn’t understand why anybody would ever believe another word they said. I found it odd that apart from the DVLA nothing has come of all the other reports that have been made, what happened to the NCA? I also found it odd that the ‘meet up’ or whatever it was was cancelled because Jo had a family emergency, I felt that was a convenient excuse. I’m glad I’ve got that off my chest because I thought it was me finding fault where there wasn’t any, but as some of you who I like and talk sense on here have said similar I’m glad I’m not alone.

If their relative is ill I am very sorry about that. I’m stage 4 myself and it does make you lash out and feel bitter towards others who seemingly drift through life without any worries as Aimee does but it does not justify the nonsense I have read here over the last few months

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
Think I will have a baguette the same length as a scaffolding pole with some cremated steak was down with 3 cocktail cans, 6 bottle of Kylie and some of me dad's wife banoffee pie that would feed a family of 6 for a month............this weather has me not that hungry girls, gotta remind myself to eat
Yeah make sure you don’t forget. You are my beautiful girl, and I’m so proud of you 😂

Mistymoo

Mar 9, 2024
Of course it is. I’ve been saying it for months
Totally agree. I called this person out weeks ago, and so did you Night nurse, but then you were jumped on by certain members when you asked about her so called friend 🙄 I stopped posting after that, as someone else said it was easier to say nothing and keep the peace.

Last edited: