Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 10, 2024
šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§
It really is the same pattern though isn't it? Jo's posts gets called out for being balls to wall. She goes silent and another profile pops up defending her, people feel sorry and then she re appears. I ain't playing that game anymore
100% this.
There is still profiles I believe connected. šŸ˜

Nightnurse

Mar 7, 2024
It really is the same pattern though isn't it? Jo's posts gets called out for being balls to wall. She goes silent and another profile pops up defending her, people feel sorry and then she re appears. I ain't playing that game anymore

100% this.
There is still profiles I believe connected. šŸ˜
Yes. I believe thereā€™s another one too
Iā€™m applying to go on ā€˜Traitorsā€™ next year šŸ˜„

Mar 10, 2024
šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§
I was locked out of my last account but back then I thought Jo was going too far and was a fantasist. I didnā€™t want to be jumped on for not agreeing so kept silent. The radio message was ridiculous and then when their ā€˜insiderā€™ from the police said they would no longer be helping them alarm bells were ringing. When crusty knickers came along I couldnā€™t understand why anybody would ever believe another word they said. I found it odd that apart from the DVLA nothing has come of all the other reports that have been made, what happened to the NCA? I also found it odd that the ā€˜meet upā€™ or whatever it was was cancelled because Jo had a family emergency, I felt that was a convenient excuse. Iā€™m glad Iā€™ve got that off my chest because I thought it was me finding fault where there wasnā€™t any, but as some of you who I like and talk sense on here have said similar Iā€™m glad Iā€™m not alone.

If their relative is ill I am very sorry about that. Iā€™m stage 4 myself and it does make you lash out and feel bitter towards others who seemingly drift through life without any worries as Aimee does but it does not justify the nonsense I have read here over the last few months
Find the last part so hard to read. I am in awe of you ā¤ļø

Mar 8, 2024
Appears so, admin looked into her and she had multiple accounts which have now all gone
Oh ffs seriously? I was doubting them slightly but I didnā€™t think anyone would be that sad to say what they were. Some of the excuses they gave were a bit far fetched as was some of what they were saying, but again I didnā€™t think someone would be this pathetic. should have known better really. Thanks. Well done to those who know better

Mar 8, 2024
Appears so, admin looked into her and she had multiple accounts which have now all gone
Oh ffs seriously? I was doubting them slightly but I didnā€™t think anyone would be that sad to say what they were. Some of the excuses they gave were a bit far fetched as was some of what they were saying, but again I didnā€™t think someone would be this pathetic. should have known better really. Thanks. Well done to those who know better

Firesquaw

Mar 8, 2024
I just took a hammer to the complicated bits of mine šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ might not look perfect but itā€™s up. My other half is a mechanic and wants to do nothing when he gets home so I YouTube diy and hope for the best! But again Iā€™m impatient after all
I always have bits left over but my theory is they put extra bits in to confuse us šŸ˜‚

Mar 10, 2024
šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§
Oh now rainbow bright has now also gone.
Maybe we are onto something šŸ‘€
Itā€™s saying ā€œuser not availableā€
I just went looking and about to post the very same thing. This is who I meant when I just said there is another connected.

Itā€™s been clear as day. Engaged with them very little