Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Wouldn't surprise me if jo was aimee. And called dvla on herself knowing full well nothing would be done to her
The way the jo swears etc and rants I'm going to find a similar post aimless put on her Facebook that sounds the same. In fact the capital letters etc. Identical

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240521_150909_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20240521_150909_Facebook.jpg
    176.1 KB · Views: 129

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
Also odd how they canceled meeting up with someone from here due to a family emergency, then disappears cos of another big drama, now cancelled Barcelona (were they ever really going or just trying to worry Aimee they’ll be there at same time??) Whoknows!! Could all be a coincidence I guess…..

I’m not going to lie, all of that did cross my mind too, but I’m a bit of a gullible person and tend to ignore red flags 🫣🫣

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I can’t find Jo’s account on TikTok, anyone who was following her can you find it? I never followed her on any account.
Also, I found this profile on instagram, which is same picture and name as TikTok account.
Name as Adam.
Is she a he? Or is it just a coy name?
She deactivated it she put a screenshot on her post this morning.

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Wouldn't surprise me if jo was aimee. And called dvla on herself knowing full well nothing would be done to her
The way the jo swears etc and rants I'm going to find a similar post aimless put on her Facebook that sounds the same. In fact the capital letters etc. Identical
Very very similarly written!!!

Which is why Aimee hasn’t been that arsed, hasn’t looked over concerned.
‘She claims to know me’. Good ploy to be fair, Aimee can control the extreme to as much or as little as she wants with that.

‘I haven’t hurt anyone as a kid’. Might well be true, because Jo isn’t real, and was never hurt by her?

It’s smart.

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Very very similarly written!!!

Which is why Aimee hasn’t been that arsed, hasn’t looked over concerned.
‘She claims to know me’. Good ploy to be fair, Aimee can control the extreme to as much or as little as she wants with that.

‘I haven’t hurt anyone as a kid’. Might well be true, because Jo isn’t real, and was never hurt by her?

It’s smart.
I really do think it was her all along. Same sort of attitude. It's all to much of a coincidence