Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
It does. But MTH did do videos on others, and delved very deep into Sevdas business thing.
We did see screenshots of MTH messaging Jo the other day well Jo messaging them and them replying.
MTH said they troll sevda just to expose her faults apparently or something like that.
Be interesting to see if MTH is on here still.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Aww Thank You šŸ˜˜ šŸ˜˜ā¤ļø I am doing well, Iā€™m as strong as an ox. I think my annoyance at Aimee helps because she gets my anger and Adrenalin going daily and I get a burst of energy, however my husband doesnā€™t like how my use of the ā€˜Cā€™ word has quadrupled šŸ˜‚
Sending you a big virtual hug, I know at one stage a lot of us didnā€™t see eye to eye with you, but I hope we can let it be in the past. ā¤ļø

Mar 10, 2024
šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§
Aww Thank You šŸ˜˜ šŸ˜˜ā¤ļø I am doing well, Iā€™m as strong as an ox. I think my annoyance at Aimee helps because she gets my anger and Adrenalin going daily and I get a burst of energy, however my husband doesnā€™t like how my use of the ā€˜Cā€™ word has quadrupled šŸ˜‚
I am so so glad to hear it. I mean orgasms also get the adrenaline and endorphins going which is good for treatment, and the body. I know which I would pick šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Mar 10, 2024
šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§
We did see screenshots of MTH messaging Jo the other day well Jo messaging them and them replying.
MTH said they troll sevda just to expose her faults apparently or something like that.
Be interesting to see if MTH is on here still.
Why did Jo message them there when you could always talk to @Sevda_the_seagull here no problem?

iseethruu

Mar 16, 2024
essex
Wouldn't surprise me if jo was aimee. And called dvla on herself knowing full well nothing would be done to her
The way the jo swears etc and rants I'm going to find a similar post aimless put on her Facebook that sounds the same. In fact the capital letters etc. Identical
Omg imagine it's aimee and she did it all for views. What if she was put on mew meds and the Dr said you'll have to inform the dvla bit you're fit to drive. So she concocted the whole story for a drama.... took a pic of her own car outside the sunbed shop. It would explain why she's so carefree about her so called stalker....

Mar 20, 2024
uk
My head is fully falling off here.
Will admin message back to the user who reported Jo?
Why has MTH posted a video on here after saying he couldnā€™t comment but could read. If heā€™s read here he wouldā€™ve seen us all confused about the comments he made about shagging Aimee and how he ā€˜laughs with Andyā€™ Why hasnā€™t he addressed that? I commented on his video to come on here and he blatantly ignored but he responded back to Jo
Jo gave so many clues of herself up to the whole of the internet and Aimee still didnā€™t seem to know who she was. She posted that Jo was her real name, her car, where she lives, she knew Aimee at age 11, had police round her house because of Aimee and Iā€™m sure thereā€™s more that I canā€™t think of at the top of my head. These would ring alarm bells in my head if I knew this person, and Iā€™d quickly know who it wasā€¦ letā€™s give Aimee a bit of credit sheā€™s not that thick.
Also she states Aimee would not recognise her as sheā€™s changed so much. Who changes that much really? Unless sheā€™s had full plastic surgery on her face and body.
And now thereā€™s the name ā€œAdamā€ on her profile which could very well be a random name to protect her identity but she hadnā€™t done a very good job of it so far had she.
Christ I need an early night and 12 bottles of Kylie.

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
Lots of lovely things have been said. So have glass of kylie and a picky tea on me. šŸ· šŸ§€

iseethruu

Mar 16, 2024
essex
Why has MTH posted a video on here after saying he couldnā€™t comment but could read. If heā€™s read here he wouldā€™ve seen us all confused about the comments he made about shagging Aimee and how he ā€˜laughs with Andyā€™ Why hasnā€™t he addressed that? I commented on his video to come on here and he blatantly ignored but he responded back to Jo
Jo gave so many clues of herself up to the whole of the internet and Aimee still didnā€™t seem to know who she was. She posted that Jo was her real name, her car, where she lives, she knew Aimee at age 11, had police round her house because of Aimee and Iā€™m sure thereā€™s more that I canā€™t think of at the top of my head. These would ring alarm bells in my head if I knew this person, and Iā€™d quickly know who it wasā€¦ letā€™s give Aimee a bit of credit sheā€™s not that thick.
Also she states Aimee would not recognise her as sheā€™s changed so much. Who changes that much really? Unless sheā€™s had full plastic surgery on her face and body.
And now thereā€™s the name ā€œAdamā€ on her profile which could very well be a random name to protect her identity but she hadnā€™t done a very good job of it so far had she.
And they were in the same nail place at the same time. I'm convinced it's aimee now šŸ¤£

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
My brain hurts at this point šŸ¤£

Mar 10, 2024
šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§
Spot on! There couldnā€™t be any more clues, and Aimee was still acting stupid.
Because figuring Jo out would leads to bigger things, not knowing who she was essentially left things where they were at all times.
The progression of Jo vs Aimee is a very controlled narrative by one personā€¦