Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
Radio announcement for me too, it went wayyyy too far! That was just plain bullying and going out of her way to be nasty in my opinion. She left for a few days after that didn’t she and then back with some sob story
What was the radio announcement? I thought the police mate of hers was over the top. It was very far fetched.
Didn’t really interact with them cus I found their posts overwhelming and long

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
What was the radio announcement? I thought the police mate of hers was over the top. It was very far fetched.
Didn’t really interact with them cus I found their posts overwhelming and long
It was her slagging Aimee’s eating habits or something like that. Chewing with her mouth wide open. Childish.
I pied the whole conversation was so silly

Mar 9, 2024
Yes she did, not after her “friend” told us off in italics, to which she was asked about that friend, then the person got jumped on for asking AND THEN as Aimee would say 🤢 I asked and got the whole OHH I DIDNT KNOW I TOLD HER OFF NOW
2+2 was equaling 1000 at this point.
I am glad it’s done with now, I know more accounts will appear at some point though but for now I shall enjoy the peace🤣
Didn’t she say one of her friends phoned the sun bed place or something or one of her friends did something and she went bonkers with them? And she was really upset with them aswell. She always came out with these far fetched stories

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
They was strange though they’d appear then vanish for ages then appear again, not sure if they were more active on vavs than here, still strange!
When the address thing happened I looked at their posts. They were busy elsewhere not even Vavs, and brutal!

Then pink giraffe was on Vavs claiming to know petr (her ex husband) and that his interests are elsewhere, then suddenly posting pics of Aimless’ car as a local 🤣🤣

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
When the address thing happened I looked at their posts. They were busy elsewhere not even Vavs, and brutal!

Then pink giraffe was on Vavs claiming to know petr (her ex husband) and that his interests are elsewhere, then suddenly posting pics of Aimless’ car as a local 🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣 no way did they do that
Ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️ at least you’d try and be clever about it and TL has posted the Range Rover post 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
To me it comes across, at least via the interactions between them that we have saw, that they aren't close. But i honestly don't know.
Nah there is such a weird vibe from the tiktoks I’ve seen.
Then in a video last week when wet wendy said ‘my favourite’ and Aimless confirmed drink, and not daughter (on the back of favouritism things written here and TL) I just found that really odd too.

notrolly

May 9, 2024
Everywhere
Aw @notrolly you've made me shed a tear 🥹
I seen your comment. I wish I could too but I can’t. So I’ll have my share of you when you visit here rippin Aimless and Vav and maybe one day K40 & Ad will come back 🙃
Maybe wen things have settled they both might come back. They are nice folk got a lot of time for them on TL same with sazza and some others 💓

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Maybe when things have settled they both might come back. They are nice folk got a lot of time for them on TL same with sazza and some others 💓
Not rolly I have a question 🙋‍♀️ I’m nosey
You know if say someone who isn’t you got booted off here what happens? Does it notify you? Can you still login but not comment? I’m curious 🤣