Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Someone who 100% isn't me wouldn't get a notification they just constantly get telt their email isn't right even though someone who defo isn't me knows that the email is right and when try to reset it they don't send you a link no matter how many times you try someone who isn't me is then not able to see posts comments and pics 🤣
Thank you not rolly I appreciate that!
Even though you’re not talking from experience and are just saying what you think would happen 😉

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
I’ve not been as active of here as some of you lot and dipped out when things kicked off as I’m only here for banter and catching them in their lies.
I’ve no idea how it came about to add people, I left after Jos last outburst and stuck over on Vavs thread, but it’s been her downfall. Funny how people got doxxed instantly... well not funny and not coincidental either.
From what I’ve seen since commenting here the bigger fall outs have all stemmed from Jo, a % don’t agree with her actions and voice it, then a ‘pal’ comes out the woodwork trying to defend and gaslight you, Jo comes back and apologises and the normal chat would resume long enough to forget about it before the next one.
None of them ever all talked at the same time though, and you sometimes see a glimmer of a normal person with Jo (which there is a person there, normal not too sure), someone who ‘calming down’ and you’d think ok they are a bit bananas but they can reason.
Not until you start writing it down you’re like holy do I’m a dumb t 🤣🤣

Anyway, my last piece on this. Hopefully we just move on from it and there isn’t a them Vs us with TL, at the end of the day they were right. 🤷‍♀️ just some things got personal with name calling etc but it’s to be expected I guess. 100 people all wanting heard and their opinion to hit the nail with everyone.

I’m sure we’ve not heard the last of it, but everyone will have their wits about them now. 😘

Split the sequel. #ItWasPatricia

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Someone who 100% isn't me wouldn't get a notification they just constantly get telt their email isn't right even though someone who defo isn't me knows that the email is right and when try to reset it they don't send you a link no matter how many times you try someone who isn't me is then not able to see posts comments and pics 🤣
This has given me a right chuckle 🤣🤣🤣