Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
I am absolutely going down the rabbit hole, this is the only person I am not familiar with 🤣
I am on page 5 of thread #102 and I’m like…

Confused Thinking GIF

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
That’s the thing we all think Aimee is a t and can’t stand her, but the levels Jo went to were completely ott, it’s okay to dislike someone but to go them measures is just disgusting, I’m glad she’s gone and I hope she doesn’t come back .
Oh she will. There is an extreme crave for adoration. But I think we’ll see a calmer unsuspected character 😏

iseethruu

Mar 16, 2024
essex
Derivative was contextually incorrect. She should have used "variation".
Also harper does not have a varied diet at all. It's always beige.

She only eats 4 different types of veg. And the only "sauce-y" dish she'll eat is Spaghetti bowl or something in gravy.
I've never seen aimee make harper a meal with rice. I.e tacos burritos enchiladas.
Never seen aimee make them a curry with naan and papdams. What about shepherds pie? Lasagne? Chicken pie? Fish pie? How about sushi? Gyozas? Dumplings? Ramen? I've never seen harper eat sweet potato or roasted root veg. Stir fry? Carbonara? Spaghetti napolitan? Smoked salmon bagels even?

I have a family of 7 and my children will eat a variation of all of the above And more.
That is blessed. That is a varied diet.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
That’s the thing we all think Aimee is a t and can’t stand her, but the levels Jo went to were completely ott, it’s okay to dislike someone but to go them measures is just disgusting, I’m glad she’s gone and I hope she doesn’t come back .
I think she’ll return at some point. Under a new name. I agree I she did go too far, I don’t even think the story of knowing her so well are true I think something minor happened and it’s spiralled. I could never let Aimee affect me like that🤣

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Derivative was contextually incorrect. She should have used "variation".
Also harper does not have a varied diet at all. It's always beige.

She only eats 4 different types of veg. And the only "sauce-y" dish she'll eat is Spaghetti bowl or something in gravy.
I've never seen aimee make harper a meal with rice. I.e tacos burritos enchiladas.
Never seen aimee make them a curry with naan and papdams. What about shepherds pie? Lasagne? Chicken pie? Fish pie? How about sushi? Gyozas? Dumplings? Ramen? I've never seen harper eat sweet potato or roasted root veg. Stir fry? Carbonara? Spaghetti napolitan? Smoked salmon bagels even?

I have a family of 7 and my children will eat a variation of all of the above And more.
That is blessed. That is a varied diet.
I’m hungry… 😍

Apr 13, 2024
uk
I think she’ll return at some point. Under a new name. I agree I she did go too far, I don’t even think the story of knowing her so well are true I think something minor happened and it’s spiralled. I could never let Aimee affect me like that🤣
That’s just it, I can’t stand aimless or her minions but I don’t lose sleep over her hahaa

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
That’s just it, I can’t stand aimless or her minions but I don’t lose sleep over her hahaa
It’s weird isn’t it! Imagine being so fixated over Aimee of all people to the point she probably has a diagram in her house thinking of ways to do her over, with her face on a dart board, I think she got addicted to the praise she got when she reported to the dvla. Which good on her but she all know it was a vindictive report not out of the goodness of her heart and out of concern.
It was simply done to get one over on Aimee.
Although the people with genuine concerns are valid! Just Jo didn’t do it for those reasons

Firesquaw

Mar 8, 2024
90s kid here and I had to eat what I was given. I have no trauma from that whatsoever, well except from this one fish dish (I called it yellow fish??) that used to be made and it stunk the house out 🤣 makes me feel unwell just thinking about it
As a kid growing up in our house it was eat what you’re given or starve. With my kids,now adults,I didn’t/wouldn’t make separate meals. The only thing my kids didn’t like were onions but was more the texture than the taste & they still don’t eat them. They would & still do love cheese (I hate it but never stopped me cutting or grating it and I don’t make a disgusting face touching or smelling it, I just don’t like to eat it).