Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
*Peeks from around the corner* 🤪 🤪 I've been away for a week visiting family and spent the last 2 days attempting to catch up with the goings on here :eek::eek: I've liked a few posts along the way but been too busy to comment although I think it's all been covered lol. There are truly some weirdos walking amongst us eh? I always took what Jo said with a pinch of salt myself, and as someone said earlier the over use of babe made me squirm a bit. So pleased she's been outed along with her alter egos!! I'm sure some other screwball will try and derail us all but I'm sure they will be outed quickly too ;);) I've joined faceless friends but not posted over there, hoping to get back into posting although I very rarely watch Aimee's videos at all now cos I can't stand the fake t! Lovely to see you all still here nattering and putting the world to rights, if I don't chat I can assure you I'm always reading and keeping up here and on TL, I may become a bit more vocal the week of the Eras concert :love::love::love::love: enjoy your day gang! xxxx ❤️❤️❤️

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
*Peeks from around the corner* 🤪 🤪 I've been away for a week visiting family and spent the last 2 days attempting to catch up with the goings on here :eek::eek: I've liked a few posts along the way but been too busy to comment although I think it's all been covered lol. There are truly some weirdos walking amongst us eh? I always took what Jo said with a pinch of salt myself, and as someone said earlier the over use of babe made me squirm a bit. So pleased she's been outed along with her alter egos!! I'm sure some other screwball will try and derail us all but I'm sure they will be outed quickly too ;);) I've joined faceless friends but not posted over there, hoping to get back into posting although I very rarely watch Aimee's videos at all now cos I can't stand the fake t! Lovely to see you all still here nattering and putting the world to rights, if I don't chat I can assure you I'm always reading and keeping up here and on TL, I may become a bit more vocal the week of the Eras concert :love::love::love::love: enjoy your day gang! xxxx ❤️❤️❤️
I was thinking about you earlier! Welcome back ❤️

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Good Morning lovelies. Hope everyone's well and recovering from #traumatues 🤣

I don't know about anyone else but I was thinking earlier, did all that really happen? 🤣 And can't imagine how a certain person feels today. Fully deserved, self inflicted but wow she surely feels a right t? 🤡🤣 Can't lie I do feel a bit sorry for her because she obviously has some serious issues!! Anyway enough of the Jo"Sho 😑

Not read anything properly yet but I'm glad to see a few returning 'hags' 😍 just saw the patronising parenting breakdown 🥴 Who's she clapping at? No sympathy telling us she's already a teen! She's not!! Yet treated like it one breath. But not parenting, teaching her any life skills or manners, or telling her to stop the awful toddler talk the next!! Made a rod for her own back love that for her 🤡

Nightnurse

Mar 7, 2024
I don’t think woeisme is Jo. That punctuation and writing is so different. It would take a lot of thinking and planning to remember to get in to character so much so, you remember to change how you write. The spaces between words and punctuation marks.
I’m bloody impressed if it is 🤣🤣

IMG_6924.png
Well the fact that she said ‘ I genuinely do not know who you are woeisme’ is a giveaway 😄

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I don’t think woeisme is Jo. That punctuation and writing is so different. It would take a lot of thinking and planning to remember to get in to character so much so, you remember to change how you write. The spaces between words and punctuation marks.
I’m bloody impressed if it is 🤣🤣

IMG_6924.png
Ooo there’s me in my thermometer era 😉🤣