Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
The latest video ā€œfeel like we havenā€™t done one of these for a whileā€ what an ad? You do them daily!
And also thereā€™s lots of other stuff you need to notice you havenā€™t done in a while, washing your manky hair being one of them.
Could fry an egg on that Barnet.
She looks absolutely minging as usual. Whereā€™s her pride FFS!

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Was they? Like pre jo scandal?
Weirdddd!
Jo said she was going to ā€˜ask him nowā€™ if he was James but she didnā€™t she just asked why he makes fun of Aimee plus other content creators
Yes pre Jo! And exactly she simply asked why they troll sevda, an account can dislike more than one person and also I think it throws people of the scent if it is someone personal to Aimee.

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Let's have a smell test "oh that's quiet nice"

do off you smelly grease monkey!!!!! People only like you for drama and communion ads you are lucky to get 10 comments, and no one interested just love heart eyes or some other utter pish as they are saddos DESPERATE for a reply from ans utter fing no one on line!

dbrooke

Apr 23, 2024
Han
Serious?? Thatā€™s horrific, Iā€™ve only ever had a handful, you poor thing. I have some issues but count myself lucky Iā€™ve never had many migraines or dental issues as I believe they are both just incredibly awful.
Mine never used to be as bad or frequent but theyā€™ve become significantly worse the past few months. The joys of having chronic illnesses. Hoping with some medication changes I will suffer with them less and be back to being a full time t šŸ¤£

Mar 10, 2024
šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§
Serious?? Thatā€™s horrific, Iā€™ve only ever had a handful, you poor thing. I have some issues but count myself lucky Iā€™ve never had many migraines or dental issues as I believe they are both just incredibly awful.
Donā€™t have migraines but did have a triggered nerve in my tooth onceā€¦ never ever ever felt pain like it. I have really good teeth, always get asked if they are veneers. Never have dental issues but this tooth just decided to go mental. I honestly cried and rocked back and forward for days. I told them just pull it out Iā€™m never doing this again šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Mar 20, 2024
uk
Yes pre Jo! And exactly she simply asked why they troll sevda, an account can dislike more than one person and also I think it throws people of the scent if it is someone personal to Aimee.
Like that was not the question we wanted asking and she knew it šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ it was IF HE IS JAMES why does he make fun of others but she skipped the James part šŸ˜ 

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Like that was not the question we wanted asking and she knew it šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ it was IF HE IS JAMES why does he make fun of others but she skipped the James part šŸ˜ 
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ it is weird isnā€™t it, but then again more than likely itā€™s none of them, weā€™ve had many people claim to know D2 and all her dirty secrets all it ever brings is disappointment šŸ˜©šŸ˜‚

dbrooke

Apr 23, 2024
Han
Donā€™t have migraines but did have a triggered nerve in my tooth onceā€¦ never ever ever felt pain like it. I have really good teeth, always get asked if they are veneers. Never have dental issues but this tooth just decided to go mental. I honestly cried and rocked back and forward for days. I told them just pull it out Iā€™m never doing this again šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Ouch šŸ˜­. I think anything to do with the head is super painful and itā€™s not always the kind of pain you can push past. Iā€™ve never had bad tooth, jaw, eye or ear pain but the thought makes me shudder