Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Has become a near on daily thing for me now and it’s so debilitating and it’s ruining my life. Never used to be like this and I hope they can do something to help lessen the frequency of them again. Not sure if the migraines are due to new lesions or the lesions are due to the migraines but forever hopeful they will do off 🤞🏼. Even though I’ve been ill for years, I’m not smart enough to understand it all 🤣. None of the migraines I’ve had have ever been as bad as when I was hospitalised after some kind of complication or side effect (not sure) from a lumbar puncture, that head pain was actual torture.
Sorry for derailing the thread peeps. Just wanted to say it *could* be possible that Rainbow was telling the truth but they’re a t so probably aren’t 🤣
Can you get nerve blockers for them?

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
If your paranoid then can I sit with you as thinking the same regarding giraffe.
Nbc Come In GIF by The Blacklist

Mar 20, 2024
uk
Wendy doing her acceptance speech like she just won a Nobel peace prize! 50 k, I can't believe it. Imagine pishing the knickers she only wears to keep her ankles warm over fake accounts and people she doesn't know. Imagine needing that validation in life to feel confident.

Do you know what makes me confident? My beautiful babies. The fact that my full ceiling fell down and I had no one to help me clear it all up, dismantle all the furniture, take it to the skip, no one to help me organise to fix it. I done every part of it on my own without moaning (ok I did a couple of times on here 🤣) while working full time and looking after 3 children. I'm an actual single mother with no support as my own mother is terminally ill. You aimless are a fing sham and DONT represent us actual single independent women/mothers.
Oh I do hope she has some of that hair chopped off!!

Spring2

Mar 8, 2024
I remember my mum getting migraines when I was younger and she was In terrible pain with them its not something I get very often is head pain. I do have trigeminal neuralgia and the pain from that is enough to bring me to my knees. It's the worst pain I've ever felt. thank god it only lasts sometimes a few seconds other times its a few minutes but it can go on all day. God luv uz that get migraines 🥺
My migraine have improved with ages they are less painful and don’t last as long there more hormonal migraines now ,when I was younger the pain was unbelievable the side of my eye and face became swollen, the hospital put me into a migraine clinic and we found out my triggers were citrus fruits never had one as bad since I cut out citrus

Pinkgiraffe

Mar 9, 2024
Whilst you’re here can you confirm why you posted that and then ran away? I’ve been wondering thanks ☺️

I think the majority of us will appreciate the answer to that question 🙋‍♀️
For context incase anyone doesn’t know what on earth I’m on about this is the account who posted the car photo outside the sunbed shop.
I didn’t run away as such 🤣
I didn’t like a few things that followed my post … one being I was upfront about how I came across her car, and that got twisted by her and by others on here /t (can’t really remember to be fair who said what)
I didn’t like the way she played it out to have a stalker- she was in my neck of the woods and I did nothing wrong by taking the pic for banter purposes only. I found it funny and ironic as pre snap she promoted tan without disclosing sunbed use. I even blocked out her reg which is something she never bothers to do. But it a nutshell I meant no harm or threat to her real life.
I also thought the accusations that I am her were a little wild, but that said i understand the nature of gossip sites.
I just switched off them for a bit! ✌🏽

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
I am back to comment how absolutely appalled I am by t hats blatant continued disregard for her second child. I don’t know how she has the nerve to show up on the daily banging on about her aimeee and the harper, making constant plans with them yet NOTHING with Charlie and Ralph. She’d get to their house in 50 mins max. Takes 20 to get ti Aimee’s but one of the two is out the question forever.
She is a disgrace of a mother. I hope Charlie has a good support system around her
Do you have a moment to discuss your extended car warranty?

Where have you been? You seemed to cause quite the stir with your photo of Aimee’s car, and comment on Vavs ex husband to never be seen again, just like a brush to Aimee’s hair.