Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Oh really Lurkey? I thought that was how it was discovered that Rainbow and Pink Panther was linked? Or was that just kind of everyone joining the dots @thelurker66 ❤️
Admin stated on the other thread they can’t do that as a person may use wifi or mobile data for their different accounts unfortunately making it impossible for them to do.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Oh really Lurkey? I thought that was how it was discovered that Rainbow and Pink Panther was linked? Or was that just kind of everyone joining the dots @thelurker66 ❤️
Joining the dots! As all of them disappeared one after the other and tbh rainbow was never around at the same time jo was and I think similarities were spotted.
🤣❤️

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
They said they can’t tell if people are using phones/laptops/wifi/data but there was definitely something dodgey going on that needed nipped

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Would you come back if you was Rainbow after embarrassingly still defending Jo even after she was outed as mental 🤣 there is no way back 🤣 although I do think they were linked now looking back.
Plenty people have said they were duped by Jo so it would have been a safe enough place for rainbow to come back and said I’m a dumb t. 😂

But they are the one person. I’m surprised Jo hasn’t come back as herself tbf