Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Just shave it off and start again. Also the amount of food she makes them 2 and harpers got that. I'm convinced she says you have to have veg and just slaps them on the plate but they don't get eaten. Also reading here about harpers diet cause she's saying that girl can eat. No aimee you feed her very little at times so she of course is going to want other food then. Idiot. Look at the search bar on her video lol

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240522_214943_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240522_214943_TikTok.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 49
Mar 17, 2024
Birky
We all know that this hair cut will be 2 inches off and it’ll look the same but different.
Bang on 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Along with a se transition with an odd choice of music like the "once you leave don't go back" one like she's fighting the D's off 🤡🤣 Captioned "Wendy worked her magic" Yeah well hunnnn tell Wendy to put her wand back up her Wizards sleeve cz it looks se

Mar 8, 2024
Very beautiful city, we have just got back to the hotel after a full day exploring. The building are amazing and the shopping seems good aswell. Loads of lovely little quirky cafes and restaurants. We did madame Tussauds today and that was fun.

Yeah I stuck up for her a few times, just when TL were calling her names etc. It's just so bizzare what she has done, like she definitely had me fooled. Don't wish her any harm or anything at all but this is definitely not the place to be on when it has that affect on ur life! Il be home in a couple of days so shall resume the daily CC contributions haha xxxx

Wow sounds perfect. I love good architecture, coffee shops culture and also partial to a bit of shopping 🛍️🛍️
Enjoy the rest of your time away.

I know it's all pretty sad really and definitely think they need to step away.
I mean I am known for holding a grudge if I have been wronged, but that normally just involves cutting people off 😐 it does make me wonder what exactly did A do 😳
Xx

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Ahhh yes @Mrs Full Monty ✨ (still not over the name 🤣🚁) and @thelurker66 I didn't see the Admin post. Come to think of it I've not had notifications for the other page unless I've been booted 🤣 can you tag me please.
100% agree they were her I just assumed it was confirmed but tbh I missed about 300pages yesterday 🤣 Agree the post was absolutely WILD and Lurkey I instantly thought she tagged you thinking you'd back her 🤣 but how you gunna back someone speaking to everyone like that 👀 Made me piss when @Eitak58 just said what everyone was thinking with "you sound fing nuts" or something along them lines 🤣🤣🤣
Invited you ❤️

The other thread got moved into this group section basically today😂

Regina.GG

Apr 23, 2024
leeds
Wow sounds perfect. I love good architecture, coffee shops culture and also partial to a bit of shopping 🛍️🛍️
Enjoy the rest of your time away.

I know it's all pretty sad really and definitely think they need to step away.
I mean I am known for holding a grudge if I have been wronged, but that normally just involves cutting people off 😐 it does make me wonder what exactly did A do 😳
Xx
Oh Prague would be right up ur Street, every turn has a beautiful building with history. Not going to lie this is way out of my comfort zone I'm more of a lay by the pool with a cocktail kind of girl ha. But my son asked me to go and of course I wanted to have the memories
Yeah exactly, like some of the others have said. Think when people come forward claiming they know her or have dealings with her it's receipts or some sort of proof before I'm going to believe anything. I'm quite naive at times and like to see the good in people! Aims is the first person to change that ha x

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Coming Out Love GIF by My Pockets

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I mean that has to a VERY polite way of putting it 😂

Giiirrrrllll you have a marathon of a catch up 🤣🤣 Tbh I don't doubt for a second you've taken your foot off the gas because you're one of us blockees Super women 🦸🏼‍♀️😂 but if by chance you haven't caught up your 11hr flight should get you about half way through 🤣🤣🤣
@thelurker66 has kept me updated as I could not work out what on Earth was going on even though I was scrolling back and then even further back.
@Pinkgiraffe did you get arrested for taking a perfectly legal photo of a car parked on a public street and posting here? I wonder what the cctv showed that Aimee insisted was being looked at by her case officer 🤯

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Have I missed anything? I can’t bring myself to watch her. She’s so fing boring and annoying and by do she’s so ugly
Not really
A clap back this morning at someone saying they wouldn’t cook two different teas.
An ad for a box of random crap.
Wendy had tea with them.
h had it’s not birdseye it’s harpers chicken.
Then Aimee said she asked for more “she has quite an appetite this child”
Well der you did give her two wraps and 3 cheese things hardly filling.
And she does always say she can always have more.
Hope that helps🤣

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
To bring the page back to Aimee Arsehole

Do we honestly think she will be sporting a new hairstyle this weekend or will it be “same but different”? 😂😂🤣
It will be just the ends off.
Same blunt cut appalling fringe if we can call it that.
It’s the sort of hair you have as a schoolgirl, just bang straight down the back. No movement or long layers razored in which is fashionable.
It will remain the same childlike style with the stripes in one side that looks rather a green shade.
Boring Bland and insipid, to match her personality

Mar 8, 2024
Not really
A clap back this morning at someone saying they wouldn’t cook two different teas.
An ad for a box of random crap.
Wendy had tea with them.
h had it’s not birdseye it’s harpers chicken.
Then Aimee said she asked for more “she has quite an appetite this child”
Well der you did give her two wraps and 3 cheese things hardly filling.
And she does always say she can always have more.
Hope that helps🤣
Same s different day then! Thanks I appreciate you!
She gives harper the worst teas. And she hardly bloody cooks two different teas haha it’s just a variation of cucumber bread chicken carrots and coleslaw. They’re not even dinners. She’s a fing muppet. Most mundane person on TikTok

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Same s different day then! Thanks I appreciate you!
She gives harper the worst teas. And she hardly bloody cooks two different teas haha it’s just a variation of cucumber bread chicken carrots and coleslaw. They’re not even dinners. She’s a fing muppet. Most mundane person on TikTok
You’re very welcome!
She really does! Wouldn’t even really call it a meal the wraps were small ones as well.
Yet hers and bendy Wendy’s were filled with food! I’m talking, salad W had tomatoes and cucumber and lettuce I think and Aimee had the same without tomatoes, two pork steaks each, some chicken, potato salad, spicey rice 👀

Mar 8, 2024
You’re very welcome!
She really does! Wouldn’t even really call it a meal the wraps were small ones as well.
Yet hers and bendy Wendy’s were filled with food! I’m talking, salad W had tomatoes and cucumber and lettuce I think and Aimee had the same without tomatoes, two pork steaks each, some chicken, potato salad, spicey rice 👀
She is a fing pork steak! Poor H just gets given se food. And when it’s take away she gets hardly anything or she has to share with Wendy and Aimee has full portions to herself. Can’t stand the t

Mar 8, 2024
Oh Prague would be right up ur Street, every turn has a beautiful building with history. Not going to lie this is way out of my comfort zone I'm more of a lay by the pool with a cocktail kind of girl ha. But my son asked me to go and of course I wanted to have the memories
Yeah exactly, like some of the others have said. Think when people come forward claiming they know her or have dealings with her it's receipts or some sort of proof before I'm going to believe anything. I'm quite naive at times and like to see the good in people! Aims is the first person to change that ha x

Oh yes I am a bit of a history geek especially the Tudors and Titanic, drive my mates mad 😁 but also love a cocktail and pool type of day too 😊
Yeah I am the same too. I know what you mean with Aimee, and for a while I went back and forth between being in a rage with her lies and gaslighting or feeling sorry for her.
But I definitely think I've arrived at the right place, she's not a very nice person and brings everything on herself. If she took on board all her faults and tried to be a better person she would get much less threads about her.
As for Jo I think she should seek help for whatever it is going on there.

Xx