Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

iamlauraj

Mar 2, 2024
I do not slept well and I am normally up at 3am most nights, so I decided to watch Wendy's post to help me sleep 😴 anyway she mentioned she was going to help H wash her hair for school tomorrow as she has break the rules day! This is the bit I found most funny...
Wendy - 'she gets to do what she wants'
Me - 🤔
So basically everyday is break the rules day for her!
Flip over to Charlie's page, she's blitz her house, changed bedding, showered and hair washed and then takes R out to the park for a walk in the rain 🌧️☔
Meanwhile droopy drawers is still talking whilst licking Aimee's arsehole ! 😐
Did it work though? Did it help you nod off? 😴 🤣

Mar 20, 2024
uk
All I'm going to say is........glass dildos. Like God crafted them from his own hands if you shove them in freezer for half hour before use. ......well so I hear
Arrested Development Taking Notes GIF by HULU

Mar 9, 2024
Imagine if A had already been reported to the DVLA by someone in real life but needed the troll narrative so Jo was planted. I just think the DVLA responded very quickly and getting in for her medical so quick that day too made me think nothing was in real-time. Aimee probably told the person behind Jo to act as unhinged as possible etc (and make friends, get them in a group on TT so people would put their real info). It was the only way A could blame trolls as the driving thing never ever came up in her comment section and I never seen it mentioned on TL? We forget A is a massive narc so I wouldn’t put anything that crazy past her.

Mar 9, 2024
Imagine if A had already been reported to the DVLA by someone in real life but needed the troll narrative so Jo was planted. I just think the DVLA responded very quickly and getting in for her medical so quick that day too made me think nothing was in real-time. Aimee probably told the person behind Jo to act as unhinged as possible etc (and make friends, get them in a group on TT so people would put their real info). It was the only way A could blame trolls as the driving thing never ever came up in her comment section and I never seen it mentioned on TL? We forget A is a massive narc so I wouldn’t put anything that crazy past her.
Exactly! It all seems very odd time wise - anything to blame her own s show on trolls - it makes sense to me - even though it’s a bit left field - she is bat s bonkers after all x

Nightnurse

Mar 7, 2024
I don’t think you are jo, your posts have better grammar for a start and your style of writing totally different
However it’s hard lately to trust this thread. Hopefully things will improve
I’m thinking Jo herself would’ve loved nothing more than to have been able to post that pic of aimless’s car if she was outside the tanning shop so that she’d get all the glory. Maybe?

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Always confuses me why she buys thing leaves them in bags just to make a tiktok video.
If you really needed that stuff you wouldn’t be able to do that in my opinion.
Also,

What’s with the hiding behind a 9 year old for your spending habits and blaming them? You’re the adult she didn’t force you to go shopping, you can say NO 🥴

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I do not slept well and I am normally up at 3am most nights, so I decided to watch Wendy's post to help me sleep 😴 anyway she mentioned she was going to help H wash her hair for school tomorrow as she has break the rules day! This is the bit I found most funny...
Wendy - 'she gets to do what she wants'
Me - 🤔
So basically everyday is break the rules day for her!
Flip over to Charlie's page, she's blitz her house, changed bedding, showered and hair washed and then takes R out to the park for a walk in the rain 🌧️☔
Meanwhile droopy drawers is still talking whilst licking Aimee's arsehole ! 😐
And you had the best sleep of your life like you'd just been to the anesthetist 😴🤣 Yessss I love being one of 'the sad ones posting at all hours' according to Shamey when in reality it's called NIGHT SHIFTS!! I love that there's always someone still knocking about even at that time.. and let's not forget the time she was up at that time deleting my comment and blocking me. I didn't know she worked nights 😳🤣🤣🤣

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I see she is holding back the ad for the self tan so she can deceive her followers into thinking she hasn't used the sunbed in ages. Even though she admitted in the comments it had only been a week. Don't worry aimless everything is dated and saved.........straight to the ASA petal 💋
The audacity of her to agree to do a fake tan ad when she’s been using sunbeds and even admitted to it🤯

THIS IS THE REASON WE DONT TRUST HER

Any fake tan will look good if it’s used to enhance an existing sun tan. The real test is on pale skin with no sun tan at all.

She’s so desperate to sell anything, she has no morals and this is why she shouldn’t be selling anything at all because every word is a complete lie. A decent honest person would say no or wait until she is ghostly pale to do an honest review of a fake tan.