Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

PlentyOfShhh

Mar 16, 2024
UK
Good Morning,

May a suggest some Chepsi to chew for future flights?
Would love to have strip tease, I mean strip cheese for a mid flight snack?
Are we allowed to pet the pets in the cage at the back?

Thank you for your hospitality aboard flight A1M15ADIK and hope for a turbulence free flight. ✈️ 🧑‍✈️(Follows Aimee)
Season 5 Episode 3 GIF by Paramount+

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Just watched last nights haul. Imagine using your 9 year old as your scapegoat for overspending on se.

Aimee i know you both are the same age mentally, but you are her mother (i hope that doesn’t come as a shock). You can and should say, No!

You are implementing zero boundaries. H will not cope later in life when told no.

I know they won’t give her braces until she’s at least 11 but please make sure she has teeth by the time she gets to 11, the amount of sugar is ridiculous.

Mar 8, 2024
Morning lovelies. I’ve missed loads on here this week, hardly been on here due to work/family commitments and there has not been enough hours in the day to keep myself up to date with our favourite single mama. 🙃

Last 12 hour shift today and then I’ve got a nice long weekend coming up. Hope to catch up a bit then.

Have a beautiful day. Xx

Hope your shift goes ok and quickly!
Happy catching up and have a great weekend 😊 xx

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Back to using Harper as content again. Wait for her slipping her into view when on holidays now and thinking nothing will be said about it. Monkey is also not a cute name Aimee and I can almost guarantee you thar convo did not happen. If you have to make up stories just to post then maybe this s you call a job isn't for you. You lack any kind of charisma and you aren't at all funny or relatable and the people who do relate have definitely got some sort of insecurities and don't feel the best about their own situation that yours looks like what they would want. Because anyone who knows themselves and is secure and is an actual single mother looks at you and thinks Jesus you do a s job at doing absolutely nothing with your day. Imagine you actually had to work full time, see to a load of kids, Keep the house, See the animals and care for parents on the side and then have a social life of some sort on top of that oh and cook meals most nights of the week. Having a takeaway cause you are packing bloody holiday bags. Have a word with yourself. Have a fab day to everyone but Aimee! ❤️