Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 9, 2024
Hey Twin I am here have a few hundred pages to catch up on but been keeping up on tattle.

I haven’t been feeling great recently PTSD been worse to the point I am constantly nauseous and sick have got some medication but doesn’t always work. When it all kicked off when the TL ladies left I was gutted as I spent years laughing at their comments was really disappointed they all left. I hate fighting obviously due to my past your probably the same and it just didn’t seem like an escape on here. I loved it when we all had a laugh and attacking each other wasn’t nice we all have opinions but should agree to disagree as we are all here because we can’t stand catpiss.

I have read on TL about what happened this week on here I am so shocked. I hope you’re ok and everyone else. Once things settle down I can hopefully get back to being a troll again 🤣 but with me not feeling great the drama on here won’t help. I have been in two minds to even write this as seen people who pop on and off then starts to worry people it is another account of that person but I just wanted to check you were ok. I think everyone does know on here I am Scottish definitely not from where the bike lives l am nearer to big beefy vavron that catpiss. I will try and catch up over the next few days will take a good bit of reading.
My heart hurts for you ❤️I’m so sorry anyone has to go through such pain and sadness and then for all the time after coping with the trauma- just be gentle with yourself x

Mar 8, 2024
THIS!!!!!!👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿 (why are my clapping hands black???🤔🤔🤔🤔 not that I'm bothered but they're not yellow like all my other hand signals🤔🤔🤔) Ah well, anyways YES!!!!! ADVERTISING TAN WHEN YOU USES SUNBEDS AFTER HAVING A CANCER SCARE , ONLY THE BRAIN DEAD EH 🙄🙄🙄🙄
The real reason they are dark/black is when u hold the emoji down when selecting..u get different options..🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Morning all ❤️
Why is she acting all dumb like she can’t believe what’s in the KFC bag… she bloody ordered it the Billy Bunter! 🤦🏼‍♀️🍗 🐷
Also laughing about it like that when some are eating the leftovers from their kids plate, because they can’t afford to feed themselves is disgusting.
Btw Wendy - your date - that’s what a hardworking, decent honest person looks like. I think the one who had a lucky escape is him! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
Don't u mean "Billy munter" 🤣

Muggle

Mar 8, 2024
Oh Jesus - does this mean she will be joining the Salvation Army and waving a tambourine at us on first sip of the day😱😱
She honestly thinks she has no faults at all!! It's quite mindboggling tbh. I had a scroll through some of her other reposts and it's pretty much all similar stuff...'I gave it my all, he never loved me, I'm happy on my own, I'll a strong woman' and so on. She is completey deluded. And as for the snobby s Wendy Wide Legs, who the actusl do does she think she is!?!? Just watched her post and wanted to throw the phone across the room. 🤬🤬

Mar 8, 2024
Morning all 😎 Hope you're all well.
I just watched DUD and I'm not eating at all this weekend I feel ill. What a slob greedy munter 🤢 Anyone else's takeaway give extra? No thought not.

MIA for most of today. Not long off arriving in London off to Wembley to watch United. Glutton for punishment prayers welcome please and thanks 🙏🏽

Can't wait to see what I miss.. I predict same but different (day) but the "big chop' is today is today. The suspense 🤣✂️

Have a gorgeous day all 😍❤️😎

Have a great day in London, sun is shining at least. Good luck for the football....love fa cup day ⚽⚽⚽🏆xx

Mar 20, 2024
uk
Morning all 😎 Hope you're all well.
I just watched DUD and I'm not eating at all this weekend I feel ill. What a slob greedy munter 🤢 Anyone else's takeaway give extra? No thought not.

MIA for most of today. Not long off arriving in London off to Wembley to watch United. Glutton for punishment prayers welcome please and thanks 🙏🏽

Can't wait to see what I miss.. I predict same but different (day) but the "big chop' is today is today. The suspense 🤣✂️

Have a gorgeous day all 😍❤️😎
United supporter here 😎 DONT BE SCRAPPING YOU !!! 🤣🤣🤣 I think I’d be scared for my life going to a Manchester derby day 🤣🤣 I’ll watch from my sofa 🛋️ I don’t hold much hope for us but it’ll be an entertaining game 🤭

PRAYERS NEEDED 🙏