Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
Didn't get the packing done as was catching up on programmes 🙄 yeah course you were ...swigging down your bottle and wading through a bucket of grease is the real reason ....and also shades in the house, bit rough are you !
The baby would of done you a favour removing that puffy nipple 🤢🤢 miss them my arse!!
Planning her next trip before she even gone on this one....endless pit of money 💰

Attachments

• 7d17e83b5aa994a69d0e04813025e1c0.mp4
    37.3 MB

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Why does she always look so unkempt? Always looks sticky and sweaty. Never fresh or put together. I know none of us wake up looking her best but this is her representing herself. The only thing she inspires me to do is to make sure I'm well put together before going out in public.
I’ve done an hour in the gym this morning and she looks more sweaty than I did!
I’ve never known anyone to look as sweaty and filthy as she does even after she’s had an “everything” shower 🤢

Didn't get the packing done as was catching up on programmes 🙄 yeah course you were ...swigging down your bottle and wading through a bucket of grease is the real reason ....and also shades in the house, bit rough are you !
The baby would of done you a favour removing that puffy nipple 🤢🤢 miss them my arse!!
Planning her next trip before she even gone on this one....endless pit of money 💰
My thoughts every time Oinking Olga posts & if it actually did get scratched by that poor cat it was probably because it was drunkenly slobbering all over it & the poor kitten couldn’t put up with the stench of booze bin breath, greasy dutty hair, catpissy pyjamas & the all round stench of a lying, scamming scutter. 🐽🤮

Attachments

• F7C4ABFB-613C-4BB9-9475-B13ED61F8335.jpeg
    F7C4ABFB-613C-4BB9-9475-B13ED61F8335.jpeg
    60.7 KB · Views: 19
Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Where was the real talk? I actually thought for a second was she about to get insightful and maybe promote the likes of coppafeel or something, as their founder Kris just died of breast cancer. She is a knob jockey! Another pointless video! Another holiday in the summer probs cause wendy mentioned going somewhere with Charlie. Give me strength.

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Where was the real talk? I actually thought for a second was she about to get insightful and maybe promote the likes of coppafeel or something, as their founder Kris just died of breast cancer. She is a knob jockey! Another pointless video! Another holiday in the summer probs cause wendy mentioned going somewhere with Charlie. Give me strength.
She’ll book it for the same week Charlie goes away and make Wendy go with her instead of Charlie and if that does happen then Charlie needs to do them both off

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
I thought Charlie was arranging a holiday for her and Ralph, didn't realise she was taking WLW (Wide Leg Wendy) with her.
Wendy’s said she’ll arrange to go with Charlie later in the year. I can’t see Charlie being able to afford 2 holidays (no offence to Charlie) so I’m assuming she’d go on this one she’s got planned already

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Hey Twin I am here have a few hundred pages to catch up on but been keeping up on tattle.

I haven’t been feeling great recently PTSD been worse to the point I am constantly nauseous and sick have got some medication but doesn’t always work. When it all kicked off when the TL ladies left I was gutted as I spent years laughing at their comments was really disappointed they all left. I hate fighting obviously due to my past your probably the same and it just didn’t seem like an escape on here. I loved it when we all had a laugh and attacking each other wasn’t nice we all have opinions but should agree to disagree as we are all here because we can’t stand catpiss.

I have read on TL about what happened this week on here I am so shocked. I hope you’re ok and everyone else. Once things settle down I can hopefully get back to being a troll again 🤣 but with me not feeling great the drama on here won’t help. I have been in two minds to even write this as seen people who pop on and off then starts to worry people it is another account of that person but I just wanted to check you were ok. I think everyone does know on here I am Scottish definitely not from where the bike lives l am nearer to big beefy vavron that catpiss. I will try and catch up over the next few days will take a good bit of reading.

We have another thread lovely called faceless friends if you ever need to talk ❤️
And I’m okay thank you, was insanely stressed at the time and was being called two faced but we move!
And some TL users have reappeared actually!
I hope you feel better soon I always say I wish there was a magic pill to take it all away! ❤️❤️

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Wasnt around yest so I may have missed it, but Did she end up getting the 'edge done?... You can usually can see it in the reflection of her sunglasses but not today? 👀🤔...
She’s not mentioned it since the last time. Wonder if that’s because it’s illegal to remove hedging during nesting season & she’s had it done

flyaway

May 21, 2024
Somewhere far away
Afternoon all. Had a busy few days with work and family, just trying to catch up now I have an hour spare before another kids party!

KFC, how disgusting. The amount of food is vile. The KFC near me is awful so we very rarely have one. Last time was when we were staying over in Southampton before our cruise last year and really really enjoyed it. So much nicer than the one local to us. Anyway. We still didn't order that amount of food and there was 3 of us! Pure greed. Greedy pig 🐖.

I'm looking forward to her Barcelona trip! I work in travel, I hope she is not staying in my favourite hotel - W Barcelona, will cry if she does! That hotel is not for the likes of her.