Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
So not a pack skincare with me it's a spend your money so I can spend your money on myself when I'm away. Thanks huns! She is hardly a walking talking advertisement considering her skin looks so weathered. I'm the same age. I use a cleanser and a moisturiser/spf daily. If I have a breakout I have a cream for that. And that's it and I'm not wrinkled and my skins plump and not dry. I really do think using all of this stuff on herself the past couple of years has actually done her skin bad not good.

Last edited:
Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
I didn't see a house before so I reckon it's a goner 😡
Looks like it’s gone, you can see the bank where the rails are.

But that’s irrelevant!!!! Why hasn’t she done her series of Prosecco cocktails, I can’t open my bottle unless she does, I don’t know how to drink it without Aimee’s good 😩😩😩😩😩😩

Mar 8, 2024
Looks like it’s gone, you can see the bank where the rails are.

But that’s irrelevant!!!! Why hasn’t she done her series of Prosecco cocktails, I can’t open my bottle unless she does, I don’t know how to drink it without Aimee’s good 😩😩😩😩😩😩

What a wanker she really is! But now isn't the neighbours just looking straight onto her ...poor fers !!

Haha me too, I go away tomorrow and do knows what I'm going to drink....I stick to some soft drinks be on the safe side 🙄🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Just watched her packing her skin care video .....how much ? What is it all for?? Obviously it doesn't work well accompanied with fat and alcohol but even if it did, who has the time??
She also packed a couple of same but different items as I assume it's because she can say she uses both brands and can add more to commission paid!
That's just the skin care, make up with be the 23kgs allowance then she's said different bag for toiletries....phone case size bag should do that one 🤣🤣

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Good morning trowls

Welcome to flight CATP155.

A full flight today. Everyone is off for their half term holidays. If you identify as a teenager even when your only 9 you will be charged full price. By request Chepsi has been added to today's drinks trolley. On the menu we have hammy sammys, G-strings (sorry cheese strings) and whopping big sausages. Don't forget to swing past Duty Free and purchase overpriced confectionery, they also have Jo Malone candles for your hotel room priced £479. Bargain!

Try to avoid the toilets to the rear of the plane as we have a passenger with anxiety who tends to s herself a lot.

Seatbelts on you bunch of degenerates. I have a feeling this will be a gorgeous, amazing, OMG, can't believe it with a hand written note ride
“Tends to s herself a lot”
I’ve been waiting for this 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂