Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
If the USA tiktok ban comes in Sept that is going to hit views and likes. A lot of her comments now seem very American

If it effects the likes of her and diminishes her so called career that would be a good thing.
I guess those american commenters are new to her and haven't found out what she is really like yet. Ah well there is still time for them to do so.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Congrats! Had it been 3-1 my hubby was in for £400 but he still got a nice £50 regardless, fab game!
Awh nooo @iamlauraj I only really have a go on big games but never brave a correct score 🙈 £50 is £50 you'll get half a magnum of prosecco. Not just any prosecco absolutely amazing nicest in the world certified by Shamey M&S prosecco! Boujee 🥴🤢

Mar 9, 2024
🤣🤣🤣 mid catch up howling 🤣🤣🤣

I was far too high for my liking tbh but atmosphere was everything. Especially the result. I get right involved jumping around with total strangers screaming 😭❤️ I've had a season ticket 9yrs but today was one of the best I've seen in person. Even my actual friends joke how I'm such a girly girl then switch to hooligan real quick!! 🤣🥳❤️
Are there any screens to see it better? Hubby's there tomorrow..Southampton fan...unlike me I'm a rugby girl or G.A.A...hate soccer...bunch of wimps on the pitch (imo xx

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Caught up now on the same but different day. She really is tragic and boring!! The cutting of her edge makes me mad 😡 irresponsible witch. I can't even watch DUD because can't lie I've had a couple 🤣 the SSs turn my stomach enough 🤢 Not much to add you're all on it as always I will just say the armpits wtf?? There were comments on that hair removal BS saying hardly a good eg when your pits aren't hairy so think it's gearing for an ad she's just a sweaty skanky s 🤢

That's me lovelies. Buzzing hotel has Netflix 8Mile on. I'll be away shortly though 😴 See you tomorrow ❤️ lots of love all ❤️❤️

@Standupifyouhateaimee have a wonderful holiday. Full PPE on catpiss air can't be too careful 😎❤️

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Already talking about 🍷 🥂 🙄 Can't she trim her armpits too 🤢
Is this a new hair fashion? To have longer strands just hanging down beyond the weight line? She’s clearly taking advice from us here and chopped off those awful ends but it’s still a very old fashioned style. Try a middle part and flicked out fringe love like all the young beautiful people have.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Ok so I’ve been with my bloke for 27 years- when I met him he was in his work scuffs- he’s a builder by trade and loves nothing more than being chest deep in foundations- he Grafts hard and always has. Comes home some days stinking like a skunk but most days like plumbers flux🤣 he owns and runs a construction company employing 27 tradesman full time plus office staff etc. I still fancy his pants off as much now as I did back in the day. He no longer needs to be on the tools he could quite easily just attend meetings and play golf whilst driving about in a suit and tie but tbh he is happier looking and smelling like a tradie. Bendy Wendy you are a disgusting snob and that WORKMAN you are slagging off had a lucky escape you vile witch! Hiding in a corner? Bet he thought what the do have I swiped on here a Suzi Quattro/ village people tribute singer or maybe sticky Vickis older sister! How bloody rude! I hope she made it up for content because if the poor sod comes across that post his confidence will be through the floor you wicked cow. Shame on you! And yeah tradies stink cos they earn their money with sweat they don’t con old ladies and defraud innocent people of their life savings and insurance policies! b! 🤯🤬
I think I’ve got a crush on your fella now ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
Got some nail inspo for you @skank 💅
All mine so will take the credit if you choose to come look (know u do) and copy 😁 #lessismore 🙃 💕
Lovely ❤️ and im LOVING the non existent cuticles (coz theyve been trimmed off properly!) and use of cuticle oil ❤️ This salon where Puffy Nips goes needs shutting down coz they NEVER sort the cuticles out, just looks like they stick some cheap nails on without doing the groundwork and they NEVER apply oil after. There's 1 photo on her insta and the cuticles look all tatty and scruffy. Waste of time doing nails if you gunna do half a job !

Mar 8, 2024
🤣🤣🤣 mid catch up howling 🤣🤣🤣

I was far too high for my liking tbh but atmosphere was everything. Especially the result. I get right involved jumping around with total strangers screaming 😭❤️ I've had a season ticket 9yrs but today was one of the best I've seen in person. Even my actual friends joke how I'm such a girly girl then switch to hooligan real quick!! 🤣🥳❤️

Ah it looked an amazing atmosphere! They were so good today, all over the park they were better. Like I don't think city were at their best but I think that was more down to the way utd was set up! I'm chuffed for you and that bet 👍👍 get the do in! I'm the same, such a girlie girl but a day out at football is my favorite day out, can't beat it! I go sometimes with mates or my son but more often than not on me jack jones 🤣🤣 enjoy the rest of your weekend ❤️

Mar 8, 2024
Caught up now on the same but different day. She really is tragic and boring!! The cutting of her edge makes me mad 😡 irresponsible witch. I can't even watch DUD because can't lie I've had a couple 🤣 the SSs turn my stomach enough 🤢 Not much to add you're all on it as always I will just say the armpits wtf?? There were comments on that hair removal BS saying hardly a good eg when your pits aren't hairy so think it's gearing for an ad she's just a sweaty skanky s 🤢

That's me lovelies. Buzzing hotel has Netflix 8Mile on. I'll be away shortly though 😴 See you tomorrow ❤️ lots of love all ❤️❤️

@Standupifyouhateaimee have a wonderful holiday. Full PPE on catpiss air can't be too careful 😎❤️
I like what you did there ...caught up now, on the same but different day 🤣🤣🤣
Thank you 😊😘 ppe is at the ready 👍👍

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Her post on insta. Harpers in christmas pyjamas. The amount of new pj's she has bought her recently but she's in the christmas ones. Has she taken the new ones back as I say I think she takes 90% of the s she buys back anyway. Wire's everywhere on the floor again. Get an electrician in aimee and get some bloody sockets in and also learn how to hide the leads in the room. You live like a teenager who hasn't a notion and just moved out of home. Shopping bags never unpacked, s laying everywhere. Even a bloody cat bed on your new precious chair. That "new" sitting room didn't last long did it. Back to being the usual ransacked look.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Just lay scrolling wide awake. Got my buds in cz my fella is well away 🤣

Didn't watch hair vid til now. Aimee there are fing bald children. People in wigs. People shaving their loved ones head on the bit chemo left behind. YOU are a disgrace! Pretending to cry? Grow the do up you silly b. I wish you no harm (other than being cancelled) but don't you wonder why you're so hated? Did you check the donation advice of the little princess trust? Did you do! How many of 600k huns do you think have either themselves or someone they love lost their hair? You miss every single time. You're a t!

Sorry if anyone doesn't agree but she makes me rage! Course there's always someone worse off. Course people can enjoy things others can't. But she's so far removed from anything out of her fairy land.Wendy as bad if not worse rimming and enabling. Massive part of her "getting bullied daily" You need to have a word with yourself because you're also a t. You created a fing monster.

Finally, IT LOOKS fING s 🖕🏼🤢