Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
In those chavy tracksuits looking orange and stinking of piss 🤣🤣🤣
Absolutely love it when Charlie throws shade 😎🤣
Saying she is chilling watching Top Gun, what do single girls do on a Friday night? Ermmm eat their bodyweight in Chicken and grease. Washed down with 6 bottles of Kylie.
Then about Ralph needing a beach hol he won't enjoy Venice. Yep same as H won't enjoy Barca 🤣
So A got Charlie into TT. Does anyone else think Kaaia gift Charlie so much more? Or just A cba showing? I really hope they are 🤣 Love that for her 🤣🤣

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Just lay scrolling wide awake. Got my buds in cz my fella is well away 🤣

Didn't watch hair vid til now. Aimee there are fing bald children. People in wigs. People shaving their loved ones head on the bit chemo left behind. YOU are a disgrace! Pretending to cry? Grow the do up you silly b. I wish you no harm (other than being cancelled) but don't you wonder why you're so hated? Did you check the donation advice of the little princess trust? Did you do! How many of 600k huns do you think have either themselves or someone they love lost their hair? You miss every single time. You're a t!

Sorry if anyone doesn't agree but she makes me rage! Course there's always someone worse off. Course people can enjoy things others can't. But she's so far removed from anything out of her fairy land.Wendy as bad if not worse rimming and enabling. Massive part of her "getting bullied daily" You need to have a word with yourself because you're also a t. You created a fing monster.

Finally, IT LOOKS fING s 🖕🏼🤢

May 18, 2024
UK
Just watched that KFC fiasco from last night and I'm fING RAGING at the GREED and STUPIDITY and the DUMB "ACT" from this t!!! SHE OBVIOUSLY fING ORDERED IT ALL OTHERWISE YOUD RING THE fWITS UP AND SAY THEYVE GOT THE ORDER WRONG!!!!! STOOD THERE LOOKING ALL BEMUSED COZ SHE THINKS ITS QUIRKY TO ADD DUMB. AIMEE, YOURE JUST A FAT GREEDY t WHO ORDERS ENOUGH TO FEED A FAMILY OF 6 EVERY fING TIME YOU ORDER FOOD!! YOU MAKE ME SICK
Saying exactly what we all think! I can’t get my head round the woman! The greed is getting worse! 🐷

Alfie60

Mar 16, 2024
Uk
Instead of buying so many takeaways and growing extra chins by the day ...book yourself in at a proper hairdressers and get your hair done by a professional as your mother is s ..Stevie wonder could do it better and did you know there is a law about cutting hedges in bird nesting season so if your hedge has gone tut tut tut you really are the lowest of the the low and I hope your nieghbour reports you ...

Mar 8, 2024
Lovely ❤️ and im LOVING the non existent cuticles (coz theyve been trimmed off properly!) and use of cuticle oil ❤️ This salon where Puffy Nips goes needs shutting down coz they NEVER sort the cuticles out, just looks like they stick some cheap nails on without doing the groundwork and they NEVER apply oil after. There's 1 photo on her insta and the cuticles look all tatty and scruffy. Waste of time doing nails if you gunna do half a job !
Thanks ❤️ I don't go to a salon. My lady has a studio at home. She's my daughter's nail tech. Will try and find some of hers. Lady is very talented.
I think that's the cleanest post I've seen @pussycatchat 😂😂😂❤️❤️❤️