Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
That’s a perfect length for a lady. Lovely subtle pinks too. Hers are garish and childlike🫢
Thanks 😊 ❤️
she looks terrible, her bottom half is x2 wider than her shoulders
IMG_5512.png
That second picture compared to other SS of her!! I don't have and pics or SS buy could anyone do a side by side of that 2nd pic with one of her filtered ones please?

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
Hi lovelies,

Finally managed to catch up whilst the kiddies still sleeping. I try and catch up on the day when I can and react to posts and aim to come back on and post but then I am about a thousand posts behind!

Firstly sending all the love to @WhoMeNotMe 💕💕💕

Onto Aimee Arsehole - wasting food the way she does is bloody awful - she has some front to be showcasing said food waste.

Also what is the bloody hair cut about? Yes the length is better but my god it is uneven 🤣🤣🤣.

Also W slating a man for coming to meet her for a coffee after work. That called a real job W not like your daughter who films herself talking to herself in the phone and eye fs herself at every opportunity and cries amongst the breeze blocks and hurling a Halloween tree in anger because she can’t keep a man whilst showing her complete lack of safeguarding for her daughter and her inability to adult.

I’d say he had a very lucky escape!

Her cutting her hedges as well - that is bloody disgusting in bird nesting season. But like anything or anyone she gives no fs as only thinks about herself.

Can’t finish my post without saying 🎶 Glory, Glory Man United! ❤️❤️❤️!

Absolutely made up that they won 🎉.

Today consists of another day at the beach if weather nice so currently getting the wetsuits ready and the surf boards.

Have good days all and will aim to catch up as much as I can.

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Good morning all, happy Sunday ❤️
I’m in the process of renovating our garden and todays weather is not it ☔🌧️

Wonder what delights oddit & doddit will bring today 😃
Packing for Barca
Takeaway or make do DUD
Screeching over her hair
She’s oh so busy and will list everything she’s got to do which is a normal day for most of us

May 24, 2024
The World
Packing for Barca
Takeaway or make do DUD
Screeching over her hair
She’s oh so busy and will list everything she’s got to do which is a normal day for most of us
Got to be at least 1,836 dramatic hair flips today, just to make sure we all know she’s had her hair cut.
If she feels we don’t know, she’ll mansplain it for us 🙄

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
Hi lovelies,

Finally managed to catch up whilst the kiddies still sleeping. I try and catch up on the day when I can and react to posts and aim to come back on and post but then I am about a thousand posts behind!

Firstly sending all the love to @WhoMeNotMe 💕💕💕

Onto Aimee Arsehole - wasting food the way she does is bloody awful - she has some front to be showcasing said food waste.

Also what is the bloody hair cut about? Yes the length is better but my god it is uneven 🤣🤣🤣.

Also W slating a man for coming to meet her for a coffee after work. That called a real job W not like your daughter who films herself talking to herself in the phone and eye fs herself at every opportunity and cries amongst the breeze blocks and hurling a Halloween tree in anger because she can’t keep a man whilst showing her complete lack of safeguarding for her daughter and her inability to adult.

I’d say he had a very lucky escape!

Her cutting her hedges as well - that is bloody disgusting in bird nesting season. But like anything or anyone she gives no fs as only thinks about herself.

Can’t finish my post without saying 🎶 Glory, Glory Man United! ❤️❤️❤️!

Absolutely made up that they won 🎉.

Today consists of another day at the beach if weather nice so currently getting the wetsuits ready and the surf boards.

Have good days all and will aim to catch up as much as I can.

Have a lovely day ☀️ 🏖️

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Aimless lives with on tik tok for validation from strangers because she has no live from her parents , she drinks, eats and shops cause that's her drug to make her happy! She of course hates harpers you can tell which is awful too see!
I disagree I think she gets way too much love and adoration from the parents which is why she expects it from everyone else. TikTok fuels that, so as the followers increase she expects less people to disagree with her as she can never be wrong; she’s better than her huns and her sister & people need to bow down to her. That’s how see it