Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
Omg. Have watched this absolute horror for about two years now and she's worse than ever ! How can anyone be so in love with themselves when they are actually pretty average looking or below average looking 🤔 what makes it worse is her ugly self obsessed personality! She really thinks she's god's gift doesn't she. Her nose should own its own airport it's that big! It wouldn't suprise me if she accidentally snorted her next victim up those huge nostrils of hers ! 🤣
She has got a massive ego. They all do. It’s their supporters telling them they’re amazing and so so stunning

PlentyOfShhh

Mar 16, 2024
UK
Good morning trowls

Welcome to flight STAN1FUH8

We hope you've all packed your skincare. A 20k case full should be good to make you look as leathery as our Aimless. We suggest you don't wear Kaiia tracksuits, nobody wants to sit next to a moist smelly vag.

If you would like a haircut that looks like a four year old attacked it with scissors then our resident Wendy Scissorhands is on board.

We have real Turkish food on the menu today (not fing kebab meat) and the drinks trolley specials are Kylie and cocktails in a can.

Safe travels everyone (Not you Aimless, you aren't cultured enough to appreciate Barcelona)

The Starbar Cabin crew and Captain PlentyOfShhh

bonkers40

Mar 16, 2024
newcastle
I disagree I think she gets way too much love and adoration from the parents which is why she expects it from everyone else. TikTok fuels that, so as the followers increase she expects less people to disagree with her as she can never be wrong; she’s better than her huns and her sister & people need to bow down to her. That’s how see it
I don't really agree with your comment ha. Can't be loved as a child if she goes on the way she does that's why what she does is shops etc to fuel her happiness

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
Aimless lives with on tik tok for validation from strangers because she has no live from her parents , she drinks, eats and shops cause that's her drug to make her happy! She of course hates harpers you can tell which is awful too see!
I think she gets lots of love from W and G to be honest - W is always pandering to her every need and making videos showing her love for Aimee Arsehole - haven’t heard her make one video yet saying how much she loves and how proud she is of C.

G is always doing the school run when Aimee Arsehole can’t possibly face the school mums and is there when she has to make any form of adult decisions.

I think it because she is treated like a pampered princess by her parents that she doesn’t know how to be a parent or to adult at all.

She expects the same love and validation from others because her parents haven’t helped her see that she has her flaws so she doesn’t believe anyone who comes and tells her some home truths because she lives in fairyland.

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
I don't really agree with your comment ha. Can't be loved as a child if she goes on the way she does that's why what she does is shops etc to fuel her happiness
She’s said before she shops for a serotonin hit, I think that’s because most days she’s alone all day & is bored. I don’t think that stems for a lack of love from the parents.

But everyone can have a different perspective on this, it’s just how I see it.

May 24, 2024
The World
I disagree I think she gets way too much love and adoration from the parents which is why she expects it from everyone else. TikTok fuels that, so as the followers increase she expects less people to disagree with her as she can never be wrong; she’s better than her huns and her sister & people need to bow down to her. That’s how see it
I think it’s a bit of both. I have very uncaring parents and I can spend/purge to make myself feel better/loved, so do believe there is a void she’s filling with her spending.
On top of that, she displays bratty behaviour as an adult which I think has been pandered to as a child with daddies wallet and mummies ‘attention’.
She will have felt entitled to her mum over Charlie because she’s first born, and with them not having the same dad is almost like ‘I was here first’ so has got her way all her days by being a brat (the Halloween tree will back me up here).

She’s an adult child, can tell that by her fondness for Disney plates, childish nails etc. I don’t believe she’s progressed too far from that! Which is why she cannot stand people disagreeing with her or an opposing opinion because it’s something adults never done around her to keep the peace. Demon child at bay! 👶 🍼

Mar 8, 2024
I’ve just read an interesting article (not saying it’s true) but it’s written by a professor saying wearing spf everyday does more harm than good. Got me thinking as this was never promoted as far as I recall before social media.
I think the majority of us who work are inside most of the time anyway. I don't wear it if I'm honest, unless I'm on holiday.

I wonder if spf affects/blocks Vit D levels 🤔 I bet @Missy will know?

Mar 8, 2024
I agree. She also thinks money and material things = love and validation.