Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 9, 2024
Mummy is my comfort blanket? At nearly 40? God Bendy you did a fabulous Job with this one - must be so proud! Poor Charlie - having to watch this and knowing you don’t even have enough respect for her to not rub her nose in it on a public platform! Anxiety! When you travel with kids it’s all about them. Making sure they have everything they need to keep them entertained and happy. They shouldn’t be worrying about their mother’s fake anxiety and hoping she won’t s herself on the plane! Grow up you ridiculous green slob ! 🤬

My musings for today about oinking Olga, it’s mother may be it’s comfort blanket (enabler) but Olga is it’s mothers cash cow, she has got through life being a w & gold digging & now she is getting crusty & old, the wealthy men ain’t interested in some dried up well used bike so she ponces of Olga, food, booze, holidays, she is still living off gimpy peggory’s coin vicariously through Olga. If it was the other way round & nippy Charlie had the rich daddy then Olga would be the left out child.
This mornings drama performance was the usual lies, Olga never forgets to eat or consume alcohol or spend money on itself or lie about everything but it always forgets to safeguard its child, be a decent parent to its child, bring its child up with a good moral compass, the list on the ways it fails its child is endless but I do believe it’s a learned behaviour from the old bike, Olga watched its mother go through bloke after bloke, was most definitely put at risk through its childhood because its mother was so 🍆 & 💰 hungry.
Anyways have a great bank holiday Monday beautiful hags, blobber & non blobber trowels. 😊

May 24, 2024
The World
Yes please, I won’t be able to continue with my day until I know what you bought 🙏🏻
🤣🤣🤣
I only went in for ‘the pink stuff’ as I’m tackling the white floors tiles int he kitchen tonight but my partners wee girl is coming this weekend so I got a whole loads of treats that I’m not sure who they are for more, her or me. Thats if my fella gives us a chance to get to them.
Also fairy tablets and air freshener 🤣🤣

May 24, 2024
The World
Sam Davies… clearly you don’t like yourself either otherwise you wouldn’t be reading here 🤣🤣

But yes we do like our Charlie 🥳
You’re right Sam, I don’t like myself, I love myself ❤️
But you sound like you’d fit in here as you have the same opinion, just we keep it over here. We don’t troll the comment section like you do, Sam! 😘

Mar 7, 2024
She always says things to indicate that she doesn’t eat. In my opinion, she does nothing else BUT eat. I’ve never known anyone to eat so much in all my life, and it’s all processed junk too.
Charlie had an eating disorder after lockdown so I suspect her 'forgetting to eat' is her way of diverting attention away from her sister and on to herself

Mar 9, 2024
My musings for today about oinking Olga, it’s mother may be it’s comfort blanket (enabler) but Olga is it’s mothers cash cow, she has got through life being a w & gold digging & now she is getting crusty & old, the wealthy men ain’t interested in some dried up well used bike so she ponces of Olga, food, booze, holidays, she is still living off gimpy peggory’s coin vicariously through Olga. If it was the other way round & nippy Charlie had the rich daddy then Olga would be the left out child.
This mornings drama performance was the usual lies, Olga never forgets to eat or consume alcohol or spend money on itself or lie about everything but it always forgets to safeguard its child, be a decent parent to its child, bring its child up with a good moral compass, the list on the ways it fails its child is endless but I do believe it’s a learned behaviour from the old bike, Olga watched its mother go through bloke after bloke, was most definitely put at risk through its childhood because its mother was so 🍆 & 💰 hungry.
Anyways have a great bank holiday Monday beautiful hags, blobber & non blobber trowels. 😊
Love your musings 🤣don’t hold back girl - bad for the soul! That’s the best description of bendy Wendy yet! Straight to the point! 👏

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Sam Davies… clearly you don’t like yourself either otherwise you wouldn’t be reading here 🤣🤣

But yes we do like our Charlie 🥳
Just popped on to see if I'd missed anything. Having a moving break not stopped since 6am. Why do people do this? And Sam you don't read here properly because I like everyone here now the idiots have been evicted. Just leave us to our 'hate' and... well do off!

I knew anxiety would be back on the menu but not when she flew on the Vav hol someone already mentioned 🤣 and let me tell you if my stomach was in knots doing backflips yesterday I wouldn't be ordering cakes from a takeaway I'd never had. At least make it add up Shamey. Clown 🤡 Back to packing I go. Hope everyone's having a nice day 😎❤️