Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

May 24, 2024
The World
Been away for the weekend so a lot to catch up on with the northern Gemma Collins.

Her Nails are chavvy (like her) and the hair is a state - what is it an advert for flymo? What’s with the Green hands - meff. Oh and that lipstick is absolutely not the one

Try on haul - actually I liked most of it. Much better than her usual ones. Suited her shape. State of her house in the background though, such a scruff.

She needs stop this narrative that she forgets to eat or struggles to as £300 on takeaways alone in 24 days says otherwise. Add that amount to all the food shopping and she’s easily spending £1k on food for 1 adult and 1 kid. Sickening. Spending loads of money, stuffing her big fat rhino skinned face and being ill are her only 3 personality traits. Imagine being that sad and empty.
There she is ❤️

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Right I've called it a day on the packing. 10hrs I think is a good shift. Hate to admit but we're getting a takeaway but it'll be a Nandos so not too unhealthy and certainly not our 26th of the month. Just caught up.. Leave the uber driver alone I beg! How embarrassing 🤣 and I agree about a 9yo needing a burger cutting and not doing it herself. Wtf? I'm really hoping we're treated to the landing peeking vid like when she went to London 🤢🤣 @PlentyOfShhh hope full PPE is doubled up for all crew stay safe in these treacherous times! 😷😷
T minus a few hours: Barca bullshit let's go 😖😳

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
I would of thought a 9 year old would just eat a burger like a burger. Why at 9 would you cut up a burger? I really wish she would have her properly assessed so her needs are being met before she goes to secondary school. She is going to have that poor girl bullied senseless at this rate. There is no shame in your child having additional needs aimless. For the love of God get her the correct support

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Just waiting for the Omggg the Uber driver text me. Yesss yes he did. "Please rate your trip with our driver Dave003" like everyone gets NOT because you're special and certainly NOT because he's interested 🤢 and you hit it on the head he was embarrassed. Too much of a nice guy to say oh I'm aware of your Aimee. She's notorious round here for all the wrong reasons and I'll be taking the rest of the afternoon off to bleach my cab down of the stench left behind. Now be gone you pathetic hags go and hunt your next victim down 🤢🤣

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
Sorry trying to keep up with the posts whilst away.

So she now moved from handy man to gardeners to now taxi drivers 😂😂😂.

Is this so she can be driven everywhere when she too busy getting pissed with W?

Also I heard H say she forgot she had her tablets in her bag. I didn’t think it was like a device tablet but tablets as in medicine form.

This holiday vlog is literally going to be them getting up late, W making Aimee Arsehole a coffee and them shopping and buying more se she doesn’t need.

I’ve never been to Barcelona but I really want to go and go and see the Basílica de la Sagrada Família - it a lovely church with gorgeous stained glass windows.

Hope everyone having a lovely day - we are off to the pub tonight here in Cornwall to celebrate my parents wedding anniversary 💕.