Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
I’ve just said this on TL

Aimee pays for everything in return for Shirls adoration and enabling especially in public & also neither of them seem to have any proper friends (Aimee has Jaschin & shirl has that woman she’s posted with who’s husband she probably wants to shag)

They stick together because Narcs do and no one else can deal with them for long
It’s awful to see this playing out so publicly. Tragic lifestyle isn’t it.

Mar 8, 2024
She had 3 jobs before she quit to go full time fent creator. She’s absolutely spiralled since she quit those jobs. Her personal hygiene, her laziness have all nose dived. She looked half decent a couple of years ago, now she resembles the love child of Shrek and Mrs Twit/Waynetta slob!

TikTok has absolutely ruined her mental health, she thinks she’s something she’s not (filters to add to that) no accountability for anything and she’s ruined her child even more than before all because she’s keeping up this pretence online, she no longer knows who the real Aimee is
Still believe she got and still gets most of her income from other sources, like daddy dearest 🤷‍♀️

PlentyOfShhh

Mar 16, 2024
UK
Good morning trowls

Welcome to flight RU5PAN15H

On today's flight we are supplying passengers with guide books so you don't waste your trip acting like your on a hen weekend. May I also suggest you try the local cuisine. If I was an influencer I would definitely do a DUD with Tapas.

You can go see the big boats in the harbour too. Mummy might buy you a big boat. I think she's gone a bit senile not remembering your age.

On the menu we have steak (again) and Churros. Please don't gobble the Churros down, save that for your Only fans subscribers.

We may weigh you on the way home as I'm pretty sure you'll exceed flight limits with all the food your necking.

Have a stunning gorgeous time.

The Starbar Cabin crew and Captain
PlentyOfShhh

Alfie60

Mar 16, 2024
Uk
I went on a city break aimee solo and I did 20,000 steps a day I actually lost wieght on it ,I had treats ,booze but because I was walking so much it didn't mater , you are lazy and the wieght is creeping on even with your filters you look dumpy not body shaming you but own your size and shape as in your mom's you look different, you have a lot of young followers set an example you could have great content, out walking with H at the gym whilst she's at school ,take a look at the coles ,they've done amazing ,only so long your shopping hauls will last ...you are boring ..... and you and your mom together are like a pair of old slappers that men talk about on a night out remember you have H with you ..

May 24, 2024
The World
Good morning trowls

Welcome to flight RU5PAN15H

On today's flight we are supplying passengers with guide books so you don't waste your trip acting like your on a hen weekend. May I also suggest you try the local cuisine. If I was an influencer I would definitely do a DUD with Tapas.

You can go see the big boats in the harbour too. Mummy might buy you a big boat. I think she's gone a bit senile not remembering your age.

On the menu we have steak (again) and Churros. Please don't gobble the Churros down, save that for your Only fans subscribers.

We may weigh you on the way home as I'm pretty sure you'll exceed flight limits with all the food your necking.

Have a stunning gorgeous time.

The Starbar Cabin crew and Captain
PlentyOfShhh
RU5PAN15H hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha