Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
I went on a city break aimee solo and I did 20,000 steps a day I actually lost wieght on it ,I had treats ,booze but because I was walking so much it didn't mater , you are lazy and the wieght is creeping on even with your filters you look dumpy not body shaming you but own your size and shape as in your mom's you look different, you have a lot of young followers set an example you could have great content, out walking with H at the gym whilst she's at school ,take a look at the coles ,they've done amazing ,only so long your shopping hauls will last ...you are boring ..... and you and your mom together are like a pair of old slappers that men talk about on a night out remember you have H with you ..
I’ve just started the gym at the beginning of May, because I started feeling crappy. And now my sons joined me cos he’s old enough to go.

She could make some decent weight loss & getting fit content but that would require actually doing something other than slopping round shops, eating , drinking and clapping back

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
Morning Everyone, Well she’s made Barcelona look se hasn’t she? same s, different day, different country! Not the most exciting of holidays for a 9 year old, poor kid.
She looks like a bloated fat heffer
Agree. All they do is shop and eat.
I’ve taken my children on lots of holidays that perhaps aren’t your typical kids holiday, things like overseas road trips etc, but we have always made it fun for them and made sure they got in lots of kids activities as well as swimming etc. Our holidays are anything but boring and it’s possible to have holidays to suit both adults and children where you can all have a fun time, but they do nothing but shop and eat and hardly anything child-related for little H. We always plan an itinerary for our holidays so we know what we’re doing on what days and make sure we make the most of it and see and do everything that we want to (itinerary’s for activity holidays I mean, not beach holidays). I never shop on holiday, ever! I don’t pay lots of money to travel just to do something I could easily do at home.

flyaway

May 21, 2024
Somewhere far away
Morning trolls! I'm currently on a train to London so haven't been able to read all messages due to dodgy WiFi 😂 however I did take this screen shot from this mornings videos......doesn't use filters.....haha, this is the most obvious video I've seen with a filter on (normally I struggle to see what you guys see.). Her right leg/thigh is a funny shape and her left hand all fuzzy....it's like spot the difference game 😂 Screenshot_20240530_111103_TikTok.jpg

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
Spotted on the end of one of Shirls videos. Like others have said before, nothing wrong with any size just don't lie about it!
She is coming across as really condescending, patronising and smug on this trip. No coincidence that she also has her biggest enabler with her.
Who walks around in flip-flop type shoes on a city break?!
You can tell they don’t plan on doing much walking. Normally when I’m on a city break, my legs feel broken by the end of it, and that’s with suitable walking footwear!

Mar 20, 2024
uk
The videos that Aimee posts (especially the ‘transformation OOTD’ ones) is s that I’d do 1.5 bottles of wines deep and wake up in the morning cringing and dying of embarrassment deleting it as quick as poss (to my 10 friends on Snapchat) Like winking at the camera thinking I was the sexiest thing to walk this earth is only something a heavy amount of alcohol would do to me.