Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

May 24, 2024
The World
Good morning bridge dwellers

Please make your way to gate 14-16

Welcome to flight 1MA51Z312

Turbulence expected today. There are no filters on this flight and it may take us a bit longer to get home as there's extra weight on board.

We have Pastries and bacon/egg sarnies on the menu. Also a bit of Italian cuisine because ya know, when in Rome, sorry Spain.

A small reminder to avoid the toilets at the rear of the plane. If you need earplugs just ask a crew member. The stunning gorgeous OMG whiny noise can be extremely annoying.

We do hope you've enjoyed flying Catpiss Airlines.

The Starbar Cabin crew and Captain PlentyOfShhh
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha these make my morning ❤️

shesaidwhat

May 19, 2024
England
Good morning bridge dwellers

Please make your way to gate 14-16

Welcome to flight 1MA51Z312

Turbulence expected today. There are no filters on this flight and it may take us a bit longer to get home as there's extra weight on board.

We have Pastries and bacon/egg sarnies on the menu. Also a bit of Italian cuisine because ya know, when in Rome, sorry Spain.

A small reminder to avoid the toilets at the rear of the plane. If you need earplugs just ask a crew member. The stunning gorgeous OMG whiny noise can be extremely annoying.

We do hope you've enjoyed flying Catpiss Airlines.

The Starbar Cabin crew and Captain PlentyOfShhh
Does flight I'm a size 12 actually leave from gate 14 or 16?

May 17, 2024
Hampshire
Good Morning 😊 gosh I'm still around watching and laughing but blimey when I want to say something now and again someone jumps in before me saying the same 😂 so I just carry on reading and enjoying. Anyway looks like it's going to be a lovely few days weather wise, down here in the south anyway,so have a great one all of you 😊😎
Just want to add though that I totally agree with everyone about miss catpiss's size, my dear old mum has lost quite a bit of weight recently,she's been poorly,nearly 94, anyway she is 4ft 10 and is now wearing a size 12,10 a bit tight,she has loose skin as used to be bigger when younger and she is tiny compared to catpiss so yes she is not a 12!!!! I would definitely say more 14/16. I'm a 16 and have loose skin as was a lot bigger years ago and not ashamed to say it,I am actually proud of what I have achieved.
Sorry for the essay 🫣

Mar 9, 2024
Good morning you lovely lot - can’t believe Olga and bendy haven’t even taken H for traditional tapas? The kid is 9 ? It will be because Olga thinks SHE won’t like it so none of them can go 🤯 What a s break for her this has been! Still at least she’s taken her a suppose x Anyway peeps - off for a spa day with my daughters ( we are doing a runner without the grandkids) both son in laws are working so we are dumping all the littles with my other half 😂 3 little girls running rings round pops (all under7) what can possibly go wrong 🤪 have a great day guys - do we know she’s flying back? Bet there will be some stupid reveal about how her dad has done the garden/ decorating and finished Hs room as a surprise not to mention the usual praise for the none existent cat sitter. Take away ( of course) plus’s a week of ohhh me eyes are in the back of me ed cos we did so much ………. X

May 24, 2024
The World
Good morning you lovely lot - can’t believe Olga and bendy haven’t even taken H for traditional tapas? The kid is 9 ? It will be because Olga thinks SHE won’t like it so none of them can go 🤯 What a s break for her this has been! Still at least she’s taken her a suppose x Anyway peeps - off for a spa day with my daughters ( we are doing a runner without the grandkids) both son in laws are working so we are dumping all the littles with my other half 😂 3 little girls running rings round pops (all under7) what can possibly go wrong 🤪 have a great day guys - do we know she’s flying back? Bet there will be some stupid reveal about how her dad has done the garden/ decorating and finished Hs room as a surprise not to mention the usual praise for the none existent cat sitter. Take away ( of course) plus’s a week of ohhh me eyes are in the back of me ed cos we did so much ………. X
Have a lovely spa day ❤️

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
700/800 calories just on the pastries… before she had breakfast. 🤢
It’s ridiculous how many calories she scoffs. I’m on 1540-1700 a day and I split that between 3 meals and a snack. I’m so mindful now about calories/fat/sugar content.

We are definitely seeing the effects of her excessive consumption. If she’s drinking a bottle of wine a night, that’s 400 calories at least alone. Shes got to consuming 2500-3000 minimum

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Eurghhh just speed caught up. I can't watch the zoo BS cz I absolutely despise zoo's 😤 it took me all my time to go to the Koala sanctuary in Oz and they're in their natural habitat 😒
Anyway speaking of natural habitat I'm off to sleep. So strange but so lovely I can now leave the patio doors open and the dog is loving life rolling in the shade she can't get out so I can leave her to come in and out. Hated having her in a flat and she did too. Hope you all have a lovely day. Oh and as for not really been shopping.. do me a favour! 🥴 Night all 😍❤️

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240531-102722_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240531-102722_Samsung Internet.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 7
May 24, 2024
The World
It’s ridiculous how many calories she scoffs. I’m on 1540-1700 a day and I split that between 3 meals and a snack. I’m so mindful now about calories/fat/sugar content.

We are definitely seeing the effects of her excessive consumption. If she’s drinking a bottle of wine a night, that’s 400 calories at least alone. Shes got to consuming 2500-3000 minimum
I’m on 1850 roughly and spread over 5 meals. That’s without any form of liquids.
I couldn’t imagine eating what she does, AND drinking on top of that.

What is she 5’4? About 88kg roughly/13 stone (Might be being kind here), so her BMR is roughly 1600. She burns that every day just staying alive.
Her activity level is 0 besides walking to her car. 1 takeaway meal in a week is over her BMR alone, times that by 3-5 plus all the extra and the drinks she’s in easy excess 3000.