Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

PlentyOfShhh

Mar 16, 2024
UK
Also @PlentyOfShhh just said a prayer because if you really must let them on board today's flight I feel for you and anyone on board. Keep the windows open🤣 with any luck they'll get sucked off and them 2 slappers will be first in line 🤢🤡
The only thing getting sucked off is the pastries we have when she inhales them.

May have to change my profession after this flight trauma.

Spring2

Mar 8, 2024
It’s ridiculous how many calories she scoffs. I’m on 1540-1700 a day and I split that between 3 meals and a snack. I’m so mindful now about calories/fat/sugar content.

We are definitely seeing the effects of her excessive consumption. If she’s drinking a bottle of wine a night, that’s 400 calories at least alone. Shes got to consuming 2500-3000 minimum
The coffee will also be carrying a big amount of calories especially if there latte ect

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
Pastries, omelette (foreign eggs Aimless?) and toast with jam. Or is that mountains of jam on toast? That's 3 breakfasts. Greedy glutenous heathen!

So this mini break was food, drink, big boats, animals in cages and now shopping. What a waste of over 3k

I don’t know how she manages eat all of that first thing in the morning. I’d be bloated as do. Hope it gives her the ss on the flight back

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Eugh I’ve got 2nd hand embarrassment for her being asked to stop filming in Sephora 😂🤦🏼‍♀️
She really doesn’t like being told she’s not allowed to do something! One of the only times someone has said no to her about something 😂
I'm awake 😒 Fuming 🤣 She did not hahaha you'd think she knows they don't allow filming most places like that don't. Can you post the video please 👀

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Omg what a fing dick. You just know it absolutely wasn't the drama she made it out to be. She just really doesn't like being told no. fing entitled brat. And whyyy Manchester? Eww glad I'm working all weekend because I don't like the thought of her prancing round the same city. Just a shame I won't be around to grab a few wild shots of it 🤢🤢🤢

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
Told off for filming in Sephora & she’s used to H to voice her disappointment but it feels so forced and unnatural

Going to Sephora in Manchester, hope they do the same to her

What a poor little princess being told she can’t do something 😢 Must’ve been a shock to her system. And do we reckon it was actually H who wanted to go to Sephora so bad and felt disappointed with them? I find it bizarre. I really do feel like Aimee wants H to be into stuff like skincare and makeup so they have something in common. My girls are the same age and like a bit of lipgloss and little bits like that but they wouldn’t even know what Sephora is nor would they want to go to buy some bits. my girls just use a face wash and some vitamin c moisturiser, that’s all they need 🤷‍♀️ And certainly not some expensive serums (which H has been wanting in older videos) and makeup. I’m sure as they grow older they will but at that age their skin doesn’t need much.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Sorry but I don't like to talk bad of anyone.. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 All your exs, your imaginary neighbour, postie, Pete Wicks, every takeaway that gets the tiniest thing wrong, mcds sauce thieves, all the awful trolls. The list goes on.. and on. fing knob. And why is it she asks H a question then answers for her? Scared she's not going to say the same are you? Anyway I'm going to try get a few more hours. Can't wait for airport drama and I do hope she forgets that rancid Teddy 🤢