Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
Told off for filming in Sephora & she’s used to H to voice her disappointment but it feels so forced and unnatural

Going to Sephora in Manchester, hope they do the same to her
Oh eff off Aimee you stupid entitled b1tch!!!
You can’t slate them for not allowing you to film!! Who the hell do you think you are. You spoilt yet common as muck with zero class.
She winds me up 🤣

Mar 7, 2024
Told off for filming in Sephora & she’s used to H to voice her disappointment but it feels so forced and unnatural

Going to Sephora in Manchester, hope they do the same to her
Compliments to that member of staff in sephora. Who wants to be caught on a video whilst working or shopping just because a gobby self entitled dickhead thinks it's their right to film! Filming shouldn't be allowed in any shops.
Throwing a tantrum because someone dared to say no to her 😆. Bet she threw herself on the floor, rolling around, crying and stomping about 🤣
Interesting she's going to the Trafford centre this weekend when Charlie and Ralph went there recently - that was the day Harper and her friend said Manchester was too far away for shopping. Hope they have the same filming policy!

iamlauraj

Mar 2, 2024
You know when people say she might be able to write these takeaways and trips away off as expenses, or claim them back etc….who would be refunding her? I don’t understand, or do you just mean she’d pay less tax if it’s an “expense” not that she gets it all back?

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
She takes absolutely no responsibility. She's the one ruined the trip to sephora for Harper. Had she wanted it to be special she wouldn't have had her phone glued to her hand. I also highly doubt that Harper even knows what sephora is and what Harper said just sounded like she was told to say it. Aimee you are the problem not the staff who are adhering to the rules and policies of their work place.

P.s who the do is asking this woman to do eat with me. She needs studied ffs. No harm to her but nobody but weirdos want to watch someone stuff their gob full of food and this is also time to spend with Harper but yet again sit there talking to the phone while your daughter is entertained elsewhere. t!

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2024
She takes absolutely no responsibility. She's the one ruined the trip to senhora for Harper. Had she wanted it to be special she wouldn't have had her phone glued to her hand. I also highly doubt that Harper even knows what senhora is and what Harper said just sounded like she was told to say it. Aimee you are the problem not the staff who are adhering to the rules and policies of their work place.

P.s who the do is asking this woman to do eat with me. She needs studied ffs. No harm to her but nobody but weirdos want to watch someone stuff their gob full of food and this is also time to spend with Harper but yet again sit there talking to the phone while your daughter is entertained elsewhere. t!
It’s got to be the strangest thing to want to watch someone stuff their face!