Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

PlentyOfShhh

Mar 16, 2024
UK
Not been on much today, just turned 40+1 today...spending day with family and friends...not just my mum as I have no friends 🤣
Happy birthday to youuuuuuu 🥳
glitter GIF

May 22, 2024
button moon
Bendy wendy doin her dirty again lol 😆 😂
Why would you risk having your daughter or son walk behind you in a busy, foreign city? Especially one known for pick pockets? She’d have no clue if that child was snatched? And yes clearly Wendy is behind them but what’s Wendy gonna do? Also is this usual behaviour because even doing that in the UK is asking for trouble? My kids are in my eye line at all times.

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
Trying to catch up again as we head home after a fab week in Cornwall.

😂😂😂 so she was asked to stop filming and then decided to slate Sephora because of it? What an entitled b! I wanna see the video of her being told off! 😂😂😂

Also she said she wouldn’t be posting where she is staying and wanting to safeguard H but has just said she is going to be visiting Trafford Centre this weekend - make it make sense! 🙄

Also she has no idea at all how to safeguard her child - when I out with my children who are very similar ages to H I am holding their hands and walking alongside them - no way would I be walking so many steps ahead especially in a different country as well! There are pickpockets everywhere and there she is walking on ahead when her daughter is behind her on a phone!

Honestly she just doesn’t know how to parent at all does she? 😡😡😡

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
So she got the goods and I am a whopper. Sorry having a whopper 🙄🐷 can't believe how much money she's wasted this week and not done a single thing she can't do in her precious Liverpool. What a horrible b. That poor child. Imagine it already planning to go to Manchester (please don't) this weekend. Wouldn't you be planning to get all your laundry done and not splashing a load of cash straight after a holiday? She has no clue how real people live! 😡🥴🤢

bear78

Feb 29, 2024
I just dont get her lack of safety when it comes to harper. Years ago (and I mean years ago my kids are adults now )my ex husband and I used to holiday in Spain with the kids. My youngest was a proper little cute blond lad .not once did any of us walk ahead of our kids. We made sure bags and belongings were close and kids even closer. Shows her lack of giving a toss that she's more worried about not being able to film in a shop than protect her daughter in a different country

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
So she got the goods and I am a whopper. Sorry having a whopper 🙄🐷 can't believe how much money she's wasted this week and not done a single thing she can't do in her precious Liverpool. What a horrible b. That poor child. Imagine it already planning to go to Manchester (please don't) this weekend. Wouldn't you be planning to get all your laundry done and not splashing a load of cash straight after a holiday? She has no clue how real people live! 😡🥴🤢
That’s exactly what I do; clear the laundry, tidy the house (even though it gets cleaned before we go) and with it being school Monday, getting lunch supplies & ironing uniform & just have a relaxed day when that’s all done.

Bet her house is a tip, stinks of 4 day old litter trays, and when she gets back she won’t do anything except make a TikTok I’m home, open a Kylie and stuff her face for her 230th meal of the day

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
This just says it all. How engrossed H is in her phone when A seemingly is waiting to cross. That phone has been Hs only source of entertainment all week. I'd have thought she was a fing selfish b had she gone without H but honestly it would have been best for the kid she'd have had more care and fun if she was left with.. well anyone in all honesty 🙄😒

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240531-180249_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240531-180249_TikTok.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 110

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
So I’ve been massaged and facialed to within an inch of my life - waiting now for a scalp massage and treatment - I feel so pampered! Just catching up. Is it just me but when you are sharing food - even with your kids is it not a bit disgusting to take a bite and then put it back in with rest of the food! Dirty cow! X
I noticed her doing that and thought the same. But wasn’t those chicken nuggets for her daughter? She had ordered a Whopper! Yet that wasn’t enough so she took one of the nuggets as well. Omg! On top of all those pasties , toast & omlette. She can’t stop eating 🤷‍♀️ she’s one greedy pig 🐷 and who wants to see her eating. Rolling her eyes, opening them wider and saying yum! She’s deluded.

iamlauraj

Mar 2, 2024
Yea and also it’s the Southport food festival this weekend, that would be a nicer day out straight after holiday, doing something local, shopping can wait until next weekend, or the one after actually as surely Harper is at her dads next weekend.

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
That’s exactly what I do; clear the laundry, tidy the house (even though it gets cleaned before we go) and with it being school Monday, getting lunch supplies & ironing uniform & just have a relaxed day when that’s all done.

Bet her house is a tip, stinks of 4 day old litter trays, and when she gets back she won’t do anything except make a TikTok I’m home, open a Kylie and stuff her face for her 230th meal of the day
Bet the ( just got home) DUD will be a take away…. Saying there’s no food in as been away!! Could have planned a food delivery. She’s a useless filter f!

Lilac8

Mar 7, 2024
Kent
Why would you risk having your daughter or son walk behind you in a busy, foreign city? Especially one known for pick pockets? She’d have no clue if that child was snatched? And yes clearly Wendy is behind them but what’s Wendy gonna do? Also is this usual behaviour because even doing that in the UK is asking for trouble? My kids are in my eye line at all times.
In her video earlier, her arm was outstretched and I thought she was holding Hs hand but it was actually just the way she was walking. My kids at that age would be holding my hands or be literally in front of me.