Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

May 24, 2024
The World
I just dont get her lack of safety when it comes to harper. Years ago (and I mean years ago my kids are adults now )my ex husband and I used to holiday in Spain with the kids. My youngest was a proper little cute blond lad .not once did any of us walk ahead of our kids. We made sure bags and belongings were close and kids even closer. Shows her lack of giving a toss that she's more worried about not being able to film in a shop than protect her daughter in a different country
This is same for me. When my girl was younger she was a beautiful blonde and hazel eyes. When we were in Spain the locals would literally touch her, feel her hair or stroke her cheek. Infuriated me. She was the spit of little Maddie McCann when she was wee.
She never left my side and my eyes were never off her !!

Mar 7, 2024
In her video earlier, her arm was outstretched and I thought she was holding Hs hand but it was actually just the way she was walking. My kids at that age would be holding my hands or be literally in front of me.
There is absolutely no thought or safeguarding of her young and vulnerable daughter at all. Isn't it normal to walk and chat to each other rather than having the kids face in a phone, walking so far behind. I wouldn't have my much older kids walking behind me in the uk let alone in a foreign city. She's asking for trouble, actually knowing shameless she would love that as it would give her drama and content 😢

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240531_165539_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240531_165539_TikTok.jpg
    426.1 KB · Views: 99
  • Screenshot_20240531-180249_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240531-180249_TikTok.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 98

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
I think Harold is a brat. But I do feel sorry for her. Imagine really wanting to go somewhere and your mother ruining it because her phone isn't out her hand!! Then taking a huff and leaving because she can film! What a mother she is.
Aimless put the phone down before it ruins your life. Social media won't always be like this and your daughter will look back and hate that's what you chose over her

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Grwm to go to Manchester to film in Sephora and get another bollocking 😂
Can just see it now. Asking.. hi I'm Aimee I'm a really important fent creator and we had a terrible time in Barca. Ennnywayy we wasn't allowed to film because it's Sephora policy (which she should know) but awww the experience was so amazing they all follow me and they were laughing they'd actually seen my barca BS. But awh they were just so lovely. So I spent £500 on clown makeup to make me look even worse and H got some bits not suitable for a 9yo but just a treat we're still on rrr oledayzzzz technically dyaknowwarramean. Let me know if you wota haul

Mar 8, 2024
Greetings from Greece 🇬🇷
Hope everyone is good and well 🩵
As for Aimee, well she has done it again and made another destination look se (is that her talent!)
I thought I'd do a little postcard to her from my holiday ( dying art the old post card !)

🇬🇷
Dear Aims!

I see your trip to Barca was another load of same and no different!!!...food, alcohol and shopping! All that culture and all you do is go to a zoo! H is no more into culture than you are into fitness ! Eyes in the back of you head from walking around a zoo!! Seriously!!!
I am away with just my son, no support bear or t of a mummy to hold my hand! This is not our first trip away as I have taken him numerous times on my own ! We have a lovely suite with a swim up room. We have done lots of things and my phone has been in my bag apart from taking pictures for our memories 🩵 the other day we went out on a boat trip, we both jumped off it for a swim in the beautiful sea. You see teaching your child to swim is not only a life skill that could save their lives, but they get to enjoy fun things like that!! We are also going out today on the doughnuts ( not the eating kind so don't wet your pants!) and then back for a swim at our suite! Evenings have been dinner followed by playing pool (winning )air hockey (not winning) and then playing cards (I'm losing 23 -10!) whilst listening to the talented saxophone player! Not caining the array of alcoholic drinks available on our all inclusive!
Anyway that's really enough for me as I'm off now for my Greek breakfast over looking the sea ⛵ (exclusive if you are staying in a suite) then back on the terrace for a swim!
I'd say wish you were here but that would be a lie and like most people I don't lie!

....Lots of love to my fellow t cafe hags (but not you Aimee arsehole) xxx

Ps ....your mum has definitely proved herself to be the horrible t we all thought she was! Most feel sorry for Charlie, me included but in reality she is the lucky one as she is nothing like you 2! When she takes R away she will really put you to shame !!
Very well-done! I didn’t know if to 'laugh it' or love ur post (card) 🤣
Love your holiday bits as sounds lovely 😍
Laughed at the facts and different species to Aims and also the post card in general and the game scores lol.
Wish you were here...🤣🤣🤣✈️ Not sure the young uns will get that but it's so funny 😆
Sounds like you have had an amazing time with your son in an amazing place! 🌴 ❤️

Mar 8, 2024
Good Morning 😊 gosh I'm still around watching and laughing but blimey when I want to say something now and again someone jumps in before me saying the same 😂 so I just carry on reading and enjoying. Anyway looks like it's going to be a lovely few days weather wise, down here in the south anyway,so have a great one all of you 😊😎
Just want to add though that I totally agree with everyone about miss catpiss's size, my dear old mum has lost quite a bit of weight recently,she's been poorly,nearly 94, anyway she is 4ft 10 and is now wearing a size 12,10 a bit tight,she has loose skin as used to be bigger when younger and she is tiny compared to catpiss so yes she is not a 12!!!! I would definitely say more 14/16. I'm a 16 and have loose skin as was a lot bigger years ago and not ashamed to say it,I am actually proud of what I have achieved.
Sorry for the essay 🫣
That pic of A in the market looked more like a size 18-20 bottom half. I'm not joking either!

Mar 8, 2024
Well she defo didn’t forget to eat this morning 🤦🏻‍♀️

1. Has she burned her cheekbones on the hot plates or is that just her blusher 🤦‍♀️🤣
2. "I'm a basic B" ummm yeah u are definitely basic (brained) silly b...
3. How babyish does H sound... 🤦‍♀️isn't she getting on for 10? My daughter was always grown up for her age and had boobs and started her periods at 10. H wud not cope..at all! It wasn't nice for my daughter but the maturity is miles apart and she definitely didn't speak like a baby. I may be being ignorant but surely that's nothing to do with being neurodivergent. Please correct me if I’m wrong or caused offence. Surely there is a difference between developmental delay and Autism?

Mar 8, 2024
Good morning hags 😎
Tip from me: don't go back to nights after spending all week moving. Not for the faint hearted 🥴 Just brought the dog for a stretch out of the way of our sofa finally coming to the new place. Then I can finally get some sleep. Just going to catch up. Hope you're all well ❤️❤️
Happy sleeps 💤 ❤️

Mar 8, 2024
I’m on 1850 roughly and spread over 5 meals. That’s without any form of liquids.
I couldn’t imagine eating what she does, AND drinking on top of that.

What is she 5’4? About 88kg roughly/13 stone (Might be being kind here), so her BMR is roughly 1600. She burns that every day just staying alive.
Her activity level is 0 besides walking to her car. 1 takeaway meal in a week is over her BMR alone, times that by 3-5 plus all the extra and the drinks she’s in easy excess 3000.
Going by that market pic...i wud say yes...u are being kind.. 🤣