Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Good morning gals. They very rarely snack like that!!!! We'll crack the jokes aimless.
Oh my god 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
I’m really astounded at that clip.
I’ve never paid attention to her child before and always wondered what people see when they mention any special needs etc.
WTF????????😳
She gazes into the phone. Does she know no one is inside the phone? I’m absolutely gobsmacked at that.
Bloody well done finding that to show what we already knew😂she’s a snackaholic. Jesus I’m stunned I really am.
Just getting into my bed now ladies so have a great day whatever you’re all up to and if anybody is feeling low I’m sending positive vibes 🙏🏼

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
Good morning gals. They very rarely snack like that!!!! We'll crack the jokes aimless.
That’s absolutely obscene.

Her video from last night looked like snacks for a group of people, not her and her 9 year old! It’s just not normal to eat that much junk. There is nothing wrong with the odd treat, but like everything else with her, it was so excessive.

What’s wrong with just one packet of crisps and a small chocolate bar each if they wanted a snack. Why a smorgasbord of garbage?!

Mar 8, 2024
I know it’s so WEIRD for a grown woman to behave in the way she does. What’s concerning is that she is bringing up a child when she’s not capable of even looking after herself 🤷🏼‍♀️🤪😜💩
What’s worse is the people involved in her child’s life allowing it to go on. I don’t care that it’s only a fraction of her life that she shows. It’s regular and clearly the norm for them. And it’s out there for literally the world to see. All those involved in H life are vile people🤬

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Oh my god 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
I’m really astounded at that clip.
I’ve never paid attention to her child before and always wondered what people see when they mention any special needs etc.
WTF????????😳
She gazes into the phone. Does she know no one is inside the phone? I’m absolutely gobsmacked at that.
Bloody well done finding that to show what we already knew😂she’s a snackaholic. Jesus I’m stunned I really am.
Just getting into my bed now ladies so have a great day whatever you’re all up to and if anybody is feeling low I’m sending positive vibes 🙏🏼
It's so sad. Because it's very clear from that video that H does have additional needs. I really hope she has her child assessed correctly instead of talking absolute pish into her phone every day while forgetting to eat her 8 meals a day.

Oh I need the positive vibes today ❤️

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
This may have been said before as I haven’t had time to read back on the pages I’ve missed, but do you think Charlie and Aimee have had a falling out? Or was Wendy’s trip out yesterday her attempt at making people think she does spend time with Charlie alone without Aimee tagging along, since people were commenting on it when she and Aimee were in Barcelona?

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
Omg! 😱 the massive box of TREATS & SWEETS 🍬. I’ve never seen anyone buy so many. The poor kids teeth 🦷!!!! Has she no Brains at all. I mean, what planet is she on? Who in their right minds EATS all this.

Oh yeah….🤔 Wait a minute.🤔 It’s a PRIZE DICKHEAD LIAR 🤥 AKA AIMEE.

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
This may have been said before as I haven’t had time to read back on the pages I’ve missed, but do you think Charlie and Aimee have had a falling out? Or was Wendy’s trip out yesterday her attempt at making people think she does spend time with Charlie alone without Aimee tagging along, since people were commenting on it when she and Aimee were in Barcelona?
I think they have fallen out. Why wouldn't she want to see her sister also when it's clear they haven't saw each other for a while

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
I think good ole Wide Leg Wend is trying some damage control & Aimee was told to let them have some time. Do I think she will handle it well, no, she is too needy.

Thing is we've all seen for months how they treat Charlie. As for Wendy saying she can't drive there. She can, she chooses not to and no amount of anxiety talk from WLW is going to change my mind. If she can drive to see her Princess, she can drive to see Charlie.

Not once has she mentioned Charlie and all she's achieved, it's only ever Aimee so no WLW aka gash flash, we don't believe you for a second when you say you've been trying to see her for weeks.
I don’t think anxiety is the reason for Wendy not driving to Charlie, it’s the fact she’ll have to drive an unfamiliar route under the influence. Driving from Aimee’s drunk is clearly something she does almost weekly.

I think wends mixing up anxiety with alcoholism

Mar 19, 2024
bendy wendy’s backdoor
I don’t think anxiety is the reason for Wendy not driving to Charlie, it’s the fact she’ll have to drive an unfamiliar route under the influence. Driving from Aimee’s drunk is clearly something she does almost weekly.

I think wends mixing up anxiety with alcoholism
She’s anxious she might get caught drunk driving

Mar 9, 2024
I’ve said it before but why is her hair so bloody bitty? Is it where the grey is coming through a different texture or something? And those horn things that sprout out? Looking at Harold’s hair on that box of crap vid hers is a bloody mess too! I think they both need to see a proper hairdresser and get good conditioning treatments done! Aimless just looks mucky and grubby! Looks like grey pubes - all frizzy n bitty! Not that my pubes look like that🤣 I shave mine - not seen them since 1989 🤣🤣🤣