Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
H is a child FFS! Aimless is getting more and more ridiculous. Get ready and go out you lazy vile creature!
I love a day in the house, had one yesterday but that’s because we hadn’t been in all week & I wanted to do a proper blitz of the house and the garden.

Today I was in the gym by 7:45, did an hour and half, grabbed some shopping I needed and now I’m staying at home as I’m prepping a roast ready for the boy coming home.

I much rather like being out the house when it’s half terms otherwise he gets bored & then irritates me 😂

She’s just lazy and h is following suit.

Mar 8, 2024
This may have been said before as I haven’t had time to read back on the pages I’ve missed, but do you think Charlie and Aimee have had a falling out? Or was Wendy’s trip out yesterday her attempt at making people think she does spend time with Charlie alone without Aimee tagging along, since people were commenting on it when she and Aimee were in Barcelona?

I definitely think they've had a falling out! She wouldn't normally miss food and drink festival and certainly wouldn't not think I'll give Charlie some time with mum, way too selfish for that. She doesn't even mention Charlie and she liked a comment when someone was sticking up for Wendy always being with 🙄

shesaidwhat

May 19, 2024
England
This may have been said before as I haven’t had time to read back on the pages I’ve missed, but do you think Charlie and Aimee have had a falling out? Or was Wendy’s trip out yesterday her attempt at making people think she does spend time with Charlie alone without Aimee tagging along, since people were commenting on it when she and Aimee were in Barcelona?
I'd say it's a bit of both.

Mar 8, 2024
I'm home safe twinnie. Caught up on sleep and washing now catching up here. So glad you had a good time with your sister, sounds like you had some much needed laughs and I will make me way over to the other page too. Sounds like it's a very posh spa and it definitely served it's purpose 😊❤️❤️
Still nothing from lurkey then 😞😞 I noticed pussycat absent too 😞
Hope they are ok, miss them both.
Also missing the Greek sunshine (although grateful for our sun today) and the pool and sea ....oh and the food....and drinks...well all of it really 🤣🤣 but my furry boy wasn't there so I am pleased to be back with him ❤️❤️
Catpiss's spending is off the scale isn't it. I like to shop but hers is just ridiculous!! Like the serving bowls will be well used for all the entertaining she does 😳🤣🤣 well at least they will get used when the lazy bastard can't be arsed to put the dishwasher on and or wash a plate so H can have her gravy and cucumber stew thing 🤢🤢 but the big "mingo" bowl will not even take her KFC portions 🤢🤢
Oh and Aimee can you show us your garden please ... You know where you got rid of that bush??? 😡
Post holiday blues is crap! Coming home to furbabies always softens the blow...❤️

We got a wowcher deal so was quite good value as it included dinner and breakfast 😋 🤣 I broke my healthy eating a bit.....

It's really strange about the others disappearing and makes you worried. Really hope nothing has happened and they are just taking a break. This is the issue here where u can't check on ppl.

Everything about Aimee is getting worse by the day imo! If she does read on here she has not taken a thing in board...got worse defiantly if anything..
She's got 2 parents who are in a position to help her get an intervention or a talking to or whatever. Also the funds for it. No idea why they are enabling her and her behaviour (as that's what it is) this way..as that does not = love imo! 🤦‍♀️🤬
She really is unbearable and I hv no idea why a lot of the huns are not seeing the light! 😳🙄😳🙄😳

Mar 8, 2024
Butter sorry marg wouldn't melt in her mouth totally innocent like she's Sandra Dee. When actually she's a wee bike like Rizzo 🤣🤣🤣
Betty Rizzo Movie GIF
How did I miss this corker 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Hi, I’m so glad you had a lovely time with your sister 💜 it sounds fantastic!
Feel free to have a chat with us over on the other page, support will be waiting 😊
I can imagine having a talk about the situation will have done you both the world of good. I’m honestly really happy that you had a lovely time xx
Thank you so much. ❤️ I can't express the good it did me and she said the same.
I will post over there if I can today as working (haha kinda) if not..later. Will tag u and twinnie xx

Mar 8, 2024
Post holiday blues is crap! Coming home to furbabies always softens the blow...❤️

We got a wowcher deal so was quite good value as it included dinner and breakfast 😋 🤣 I broke my healthy eating a bit.....

It's really strange about the others disappearing and makes you worried. Really hope nothing has happened and they are just taking a break. This is the issue here where u can't check on ppl.

Everything about Aimee is getting worse by the day imo! If she does read on here she has not taken a thing in board...got worse defiantly if anything..
She's got 2 parents who are in a position to help her get an intervention or a talking to or whatever. Also the funds for it. No idea why they are enabling her and her behaviour (as that's what it is) this way..as that does not = love imo! 🤦‍♀️🤬
She really is unbearable and I hv no idea why a lot of the huns are not seeing the light! 😳🙄😳🙄😳

They certainly do. My friend who had him bless her, took him for a walk and then dropped him off about 9 but I was dead to the world and woke up to him licking my face ☺️🤣

Oh that sounds like you got a good deal with breakfast and dinner. I always forget to look on there and you reminded me the other week about the blue light card....I need to check that more often! 😳
I must admit I have been very naughty all week and need to kick start tomorrow as back at work so thought might as well start then 🤣

Yes that's it we have no way off knowing and both have just kind of disappeared ? I think pussycat has posted more recently than lurkey so that is worrying as she was very much one of the more vocal, regular posters. Hope they are ok 😞😞
Xxxx

Mar 8, 2024
What is it with this family and the constant lies 😳😡 honestly it just comes so naturally!
Wasn't bothered about the INDOOR because they were too busy....eating and drinking 🙄 didn't fancy the pool on the roof then bendy!!

Oh and no children allowed ...was H in the suitcase or the hostel round the corner ...would not surprise me with the latter🤔

Attachments

• 25099bc1bccc4fd1d249d59f31b431ab~2.mp4
    2.1 MB
  • Screenshot_20240603-090937.png
    Screenshot_20240603-090937.png
    899.7 KB · Views: 89
  • Screenshot_20240603-091310~2.png
    Screenshot_20240603-091310~2.png
    333 KB · Views: 96

shesaidwhat

May 19, 2024
England
Another day, another parcel of tit. This time, ready wrapped for the skip we have a selection of phone covers & some bags.

Could they not send her blottling powder to reduce the shine on her face, almost blinding in this one, or shower gel, maybe a bath bomb? You know, things she needs to use.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240603_145406_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240603_145406_TikTok.jpg
    154.1 KB · Views: 80
Mar 9, 2024
Well she defo didn’t forget to eat this morning 🤦🏻‍♀️

Afternoon my fellow trolls!!!
I've been MIA due to work, spending time with hubby and taking hubby n my son to the o2 yesterday to see Peter Kay! Bought the tickets Nov 22 🤣🤣🤣

It was sooooo good however we nearly didn't make it. I had the biggest anxiety attack I've had in ages yesterday morning as I was driving and I freaked out. I'm a terrible passenger and as a result always designated driver for long trips. So grateful I preplanned n took annual leave today as my hip is killing me!!

Back to sface...she looks awful in this video. Her eyes are puffy n face is swollen looking.
I have 20 pages to catch up on so apologies in advance for the upcoming spamming!!! 🦄🦋💐

shesaidwhat

May 19, 2024
England
I've been MIA due to work, spending time with hubby and taking hubby n my son to the o2 yesterday to see Peter Kay! Bought the tickets Nov 22 🤣🤣🤣

It was sooooo good however we nearly didn't make it. I had the biggest anxiety attack I've had in ages yesterday morning as I was driving and I freaked out. I'm a terrible passenger and as a result always designated driver for long trips. So grateful I preplanned n took annual leave today as my hip is killing me!!

Back to sface...she looks awful in this video. Her eyes are puffy n face is swollen looking.
I have 20 pages to catch up on so apologies in advance for the upcoming spamming!!! 🦄🦋💐
The eye cream is clearly not doing its thing, so wrinkly. They're like crepe paper.

shesaidwhat

May 19, 2024
England

The eye cream is clearly not doing its thing, so wrinkly. They're like crepe paper.

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality

Peter Kay was amazing we saw him last July!
Hope you’re ok now