Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Pest control was defo needed. Why does she keel calling Harold a teenager. She is 9.
My god she has no shame and no pride. It’s not her being “real” it’s her being lazy. She looks a dirty scruff all the time and she is constantly scratching her neck and face and then touching it every 2 seconds. She is the pest.
The child is a very childish immature 9yr old and not a teenager. She plays with slime and doesn’t like Spanish museums and art galleries or cultural activities. What’s with the constant fibs about her?
I’m still aghast at the amount of sweets and crap in that unboxing video 😳🫢🤷🏼‍♀️💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩

Mar 8, 2024
They certainly do. My friend who had him bless her, took him for a walk and then dropped him off about 9 but I was dead to the world and woke up to him licking my face ☺️🤣

Oh that sounds like you got a good deal with breakfast and dinner. I always forget to look on there and you reminded me the other week about the blue light card....I need to check that more often! 😳
I must admit I have been very naughty all week and need to kick start tomorrow as back at work so thought might as well start then 🤣

Yes that's it we have no way off knowing and both have just kind of disappeared ? I think pussycat has posted more recently than lurkey so that is worrying as she was very much one of the more vocal, regular posters. Hope they are ok 😞😞
Xxxx
🐕 👅 🤣

Yeah..definitely always check re: blue light. I am in the habit of it now and pull a face when I check and can't use it haha.
I have actually had an email from them today re: new offers snd mentioned 10% off pets at home. Need to check this but will be a big help if true! 🙏❤️

You are allowed to be when u are away..especially all inclusive. You will have swam and walked more anyway so burned some off! 😁🤣❤️ xx

Mar 9, 2024
Why would you risk having your daughter or son walk behind you in a busy, foreign city? Especially one known for pick pockets? She’d have no clue if that child was snatched? And yes clearly Wendy is behind them but what’s Wendy gonna do? Also is this usual behaviour because even doing that in the UK is asking for trouble? My kids are in my eye line at all times.

100% my son is 6ft almost 19 and at the o2 last night I kept him in sight. I also made sure we had a meeting point should we get separated. He of course did it to keep his "mumzy" happy 🤣🤣🤣

wiccanyoda

Apr 27, 2024
UK
Hiii 👋 Long time lurker here, been reacting to all of your posts for months but never commented as I'm not on here often and always pages behind catching up but you's all have me cackling. I found out from reading some of her comments today that she has the same birthday as me :cautious: now I hate her even more least I wasn't conceived in a car park I suppose 🤣

Mar 9, 2024
So hard for them isn't it. She was still at primary school (nearly 24 now lol) and the school weren't prepared for it which is ridiculous. Had no sanitary bins apart from staff toilet which they told her to use...not on!
Your poor daughter...remember the 😢 It's so much to cope with at that age. I
Don't come for me anyone but I put her on the pill to lighten and reduce days.
Mefenamic Acid and/or Tranexamic AAcid can help too. I also bought her a little tens machine and heat pads. You may have tried all of these but if not some suggestions ❤️
💡 Also tip for any mums with girls around that age who haven't started. I put a pencil case in her bag before she started with pants..pads and a navy sack so she was ready when it happened.
My mum did do all with me. I didn't even tell her just nicked my sister's tampax and went straight on them! 🤦‍♀️

My daughter (15) is having the implant put in next week. Her periods have made her severely anaemic so she asked the gp for help. She has also had a burst ovarian cyst so I'll do what I can to help her.
I got my first period at 9.5 back in 1985 and my primary school had never had a pupil with periods before. It was horrendous. I made sure my daughter was totally prepared to the point my ex n her all sat down so it didn't matter whose home she was at when it happened first. Xx

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
Bet she didn’t check if the plants she bought yesterday are cat friendly.

Of course she didn't. That would require making an effort (only takes a minute) but for her that's a massive thing to have to do. I wouldn't leave her in charge of a bath, aimee that's a big thing with water in it that you use to wash yourself. Now i know you have never heard of washing and have an allergy to water but honestly you need to do it and you will feel so much better. You have to wash ya hair as well when doing it.

LunchTime88

Mar 8, 2024
Hiii 👋 Long time lurker here, been reacting to all of your posts for months but never commented as I'm not on here often and always pages behind catching up but you's all have me cackling. I found out from reading some of her comments today that she has the same birthday as me :cautious: now I hate her even more least I wasn't conceived in a car park I suppose 🤣
Welcome 🥳

Mar 8, 2024
My daughter (15) is having the implant put in next week. Her periods have made her severely anaemic so she asked the gp for help. She has also had a burst ovarian cyst so I'll do what I can to help her.
I got my first period at 9.5 back in 1985 and my primary school had never had a pupil with periods before. It was horrendous. I made sure my daughter was totally prepared to the point my ex n her all sat down so it didn't matter whose home she was at when it happened first. Xx
Sounds like she's been through a lot bless her at such a young age. I hope the implant helps 🙏 ❤️ xx

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Went to Tesco Saturday and got no packed lunch stuff?? So has done an Uber eats order, why can’t she go back to Tesco? What a lazy b and paying over the odds even with the 50% off fruit

Oh and Aimee stop trying to justify h eating sooooo much fruit and veg. We both know it’s bullshit

Attachments

• v0f044gc0000cpeucuvog65uukp8h9sg.mp4
    32.9 MB
  • IMG_3987.png
    IMG_3987.png
    447 KB · Views: 70
Mar 7, 2024
Went to Tesco Saturday and got no packed lunch stuff?? So has done an Uber eats order, why can’t she go back to Tesco? What a lazy b and paying over the odds even with the 50% off fruit

Oh and Aimee stop trying to justify h eating sooooo much fruit and veg. We both know it’s bullshit
She gets overwhelmed in the supermarket?

She means she's gets distracted by unnecessary sh*te like mingo bowls, snacks and alcohol and isn't grown up enough to buy even the most basic of essential food for her child! 🙃 she's beyond useless