Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
Morning all! Happy Friday ❤️

Got myself blocked by Aimee last night, how will I cope 🥹
Hates anyone with an opposing opinion on her comments but can go and give one on another creators and can’t take the heat. Pathetic.

She’s not in any place to be throwing the words ‘fact’ about in regards to stolen money.
Steph hasn’t even said as much about the charity money, her mum said someone else stole it. If it was handed in you would just swear it was, not say someone else did. This is enough to prove it wasn’t all given over.

Aimee your pal followed a tiktok account that trolled you like do the day there was loads of videos about you 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
That’s the quality of pal you have. Your in comments backing a liar up while she’s away in a live pissing all over Sam and marking her territory 😂😂😂
You could have spent that time having a wash.
Oh dear...what did u say to get blocked?
Other than the truth of course 🤣🤣

PlentyOfShhh

Mar 16, 2024
UK
Please let the perfect outfit be that shorts and jacket combo from the try on haul a few weeks ago! It would look perfect with the chins and the new 🐛🐛 👌
You really think she's gonna fit in that after the takeaways the past few months? It was already tight! Go on Aimless. Try it on again, give us a good laugh

Mar 8, 2024
injustice Aimee?
What like -

1. You using your platform to tear apart D2.
2. Letting your huns attack anyone for daring to be breathing.
3. Your uncle the fraudster abusing the elderly financially for his own gain.
4. The fact twats like you have a following.
5. Hounding someone’s children because he didn’t want you anymore.

And many more!
You really are a walking talking hypocrite.
Acting like vavs saviour and all she can be arsed to respond with is “ ❤️
Like the commenter said go back to dishing up humous.
🙋‍♀️
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼❤️

Mar 8, 2024
Go on Aimee own up. This is what happened isn't it? Cause if they are professional then ask for your money back!!!! You aren't selling Southport very well..s hair and brows. Spitting image of Robbie!!
I went on a teams meeting for work from home forgetting my daughter had done them hours earlier 🤦‍♀️🤣
Mine don't over dye though...also want it to last a bit longer as cuts getting ready time in the mornings! 😁❤️