Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
Again fing hell

Now looking like the love child of Vicky pollard and ming the merciless

And now she’s jumped on the eminem bandwagon, do off aimless. You like eminem as much as harper likes Tupac!

Bottomless brunch for her birthday ain’t she going to girls aloud? Surely she’s not taking harper to a bottomless brunch with Wendy wide legs
Second-hand embarrassment 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Mar 8, 2024
What the actual do are those brows about and the grinding herself against the kitchen worktop miming to Eminem 🤢 I’ve cringed myself inside out and back again. She really believes she is sexy. Has less sex appeal than a coat hanger. Piss off Aimee and stick your tacky cactus up your arse on the way out.
I know. She really doesn't realise how she looks and it's not good! That's not me or anyone else being a b...she really is very unattractive and unfortunate looking!
On sloth from the goonies level 🤢🤣
DELUDED!!!

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
do me sideways with a broom. Her house and her look clean. Wtf happened.
Honestly she’s gone to s, TikTok is all she cares about now. What a horrible existence 😕

Social media, a want for fame and the need for attention via any means and at any cost is what i think has happened to her. She is so addicted to it and obsessed with it that she neglects everything else. It is sad to watch her decline as much as i can't stand her and she is doing it to herself. I just cannot understand how she thinks the life she has is all worth it, all for a celebrity status and fame she is never going to get. It just makes no sense to me.